BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Lily A.
LA
I just received this perfume as a gift for my birthday. Soonly after receiving it, I discovered it irritates my nose due to the strong old lady ish smell it has. If you do like the smell, It lasts such a long time.
Alyson F.
Charleston, SC
I was born without a sense of smell, so I heavily rely on others for recommendations for perfume. My cousin recommended this perfume to me and I use it almost every single day. I am always a bit unsure when I start wearing new perfumes, but the amount of compliments I received made me re-buy it!
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
Gorgeous scent! i love it, my boyfriend loves it, and I'm always getting complimented when I use it. It's a bit on the musky/sweet side. Not for everyone. I feel like it smells sexy, sophisticated, and a little more serious toned. Definitely more of a winter/ cold weather fragrance. I love it!
jessica s.
Hockessin, DE
This stuff has such a hype that I thought, yeahhhh whatever about it. But it is definitely worth all the buzz, it smells incredible and it settles nicely. Although it is expensive, a little bit goes a long way.
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
I swear by this and have for years. The floral smell is both feminine and mysterious. I can't leave the house without one spritz and I get endless compliments for it.
Influenster M.
I LOVE this perfume. It is the one I am currently using, smells amazing I always get compliments and people always want to know what I'm wearing. Doesn't last all day, but it does last most of the day. Overall great perfume and will repurchase. Love it so much I did a video on it on YouTube!
Key J.
I Absolutely Love This Perfume. It's Light Yet Strong & Lingers On Clothing Over Days. It's Hard To Find A Perfume That's Light & Pleasant But Lasts All Day, So I'm Very Excited I Found This. Highly Recommend.
Rebecca M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is one of my "staple" perfumes. I like to keep some of it in my collection at all times. It's very floral and romantic, but at the same time it's not gag-inducing with the floral notes. There's a hint of something musky and sultry to it, so that helps to even out the flowery scents.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Light, floral, fresh scent that isn't overbearing at all. I love this scent because it's feminine and flirty but doesn't smell like a cupcakes covered in glitter (like many perfumes). I could wear this every day.
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased this fragrance years ago and it's easily become my signature scent. While this scent comes off very strong and sweet at first, it mellows out smoothly into a long lasting floral scent. This works well across all seasons and can easily be layered with floral and fruity scents.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back