BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells amazing. smells amazing. smells amazing. What else can I say. I wore this all spring and summer. I will even wear it In the fall. I always GET A TON OF COMPLIMENTS on this. smells amazing.
Kelly
Brentwood, CA
Flowerbomb is definitely feminine, a little powdery, and even though it's light, it lasts throughout the entire day, which is unusual for contemporary fragrances. It's the perfect spring fragrance.
Alex S.
Babylon, NY
Smells amazing! High quality, packaging is awesome! scent doesn't last as long as other perfumes, but I love it. Its definitely a staple in my perfume collection even though its a little pricey.
DaShira C.
San Tan Valley, AZ
My husband got this for me as a Christmas gift and it is now my favorite perfume. It has a lovely sweet floral scent, went some sexy undertones. I love it and my hubby loves the way it smells on me!
Alex W.
New Orleans, LA
Incredible fragrance! Sweet, floral, sexy, super feminine. Extremely expensive, but it smells so good it's worth the cost. Long lasting. Would repurchase more often if it weren't for the price!
Arooba H.
Queens Village, NY
Not only does this perfume smell great but it lasts you throughout the entire day and it stays on your clothing even after the day is over. It is strong, smells amazing, and makes you feel great!
Danielle O.
My sister gave this to me for my birthday! OMG I am in love!!! I wanted to repurchase but i did find it a little expensive so that would be my only complaint, but it smells absolutely beautiful!
Janice B.
Flushing, NY
I am really picky about perfumes. Usually I don't even like them and would rather just smell like my bath products. Flowerbomb is one of my favorite fragrances. 1st tried it from a sample and was instantly in-love! Just purchased the 3.4 oz because I love it sooo much (:
Caity M.
Nantucket, MA
I have two of these. I think it's a great summer time perfume. Classy yet elegant and not to strong that would label it as grandma perfume it was given as a gift and I liked it so much I bought an extra for a spare
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I recently broke down and bought this and OMG I love it!! I Try to wear it on special occasions or out on the town instead of everyday wear just because it was a bit pricey but it is so worth it!!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?