BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Melissa M.
Chicago
This perfume is very feminine. It's not super flowery and is actually a very warm smelling fragrance. Something about it reminds me of a more musky Valentino Donna. The scent is not cloying and the bottle is beautiful!
Tanya S.
Canton, MI
Love wearing this perfume, I receive many compliments about how it smells. I prefer to wear it in the evening with a black dress it makes you stand out because it smells so good. People always ask me what I am wearing.
Julie M.
Beautiful and light. It feels like I'm walking through an abundant garden. Its floral but not over powering and didn't give me a headache, I can be sensitive to smell. I love it for a summers day to keep me in a happy mood
Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN
This is by far my favorite scent I've ever owned. Yes, the price is a little steep but totally worth it. It is not too strong or fades away. I wear it year round. It never fails to get compliments from complete strangers.
Teffani V.
Yum! I love the soft, feminine qualities of this scent. Bold but not overpowering. I get compliments overtime I wear it. I wear it almost daily for weeks at a time.
Vanessa R.
This is the most amazing scent I have ever smelled! its very elegant yet fresh and dainty if you will. this product is a must have for any woman, its amazing and lasts all day!
Amanda B.
I bought this perfume a couple years ago after it was recommended to me by a friend. I love the scent, it's feminine and sweet without being overly girly. I always get compliments when I wear it (even from strangers!)
Angela S.
Philadelphia, PA
I own quite a few of high end perfumes and this one is by far my favorite. The smell makes you feel sexy, and put-together. I feel like the scent is me in a bottle.
Sarah K.
Williamsburg, VA
At $50 this is one of the more reasonably priced fragrances and the long lasting quality is to perfect. The scent is sweet but not overpowering and last throughout the day easily. Plus the packaging makes for the cutest decoration on your vanity.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I own this perfume and love it because its so subtle just put a little bit on and it will last all day. Although a little pricer than most you get your moneys worth. Can be bought at any Macy's stores nationwide.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora