BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Shelby L.
My favorite scent. Light and dainty. Lasts long! - little pricey but worth it . I've heard you can find at Macys for a lesser price than upscale department stores .
mirian V.
Maple Shade, NJ
Flowerbomb is so enticing because so many people rave about it, but I was a bit disappointed. The wear time wasn't long at all and the fragrance didn't "evolve" to me like many of my favorites did. It was cloying at first and then within 30 minutes it was washed away. I like the scent, but I can't commit.
Veronica O.
This perfume smells amazing. I get so many comments on how good it smells and it last a long time. This was the only perfume I spend money on. I purchase the whole set.
M
I am hands down in love with this perfume! It smells so good! A bit pricey but it's definitely worth it! The scent stays all day. Most floral fragrances are annoying and strong, well this one is light. Recommend always!
Brittany L.
Absolute favorite scent ever! I cannot specify how many compliments I get from wearing this. It's sweet, subtle and sultry. This has been my go to for the past four years. I don't know how I could wear anything else!
Breanna P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this bottle, I love the description of the scent, and I love the notes that are featured. Unfortunately, it didn't quite work with my body chemistry as well as some other fragrances have, so I don't really wear it.
Jackie S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I've used Flowerbomb for a few years now and it is one of two go-to fragrances for me. This scent is incredibly unique - the descriptor that comes to mind is "Sugar and Spice." It's man-approved too, my husband loves it!
Jill B.
Lexington, KY
I don't think I've ever "stuck" with a perfume as long as I've worn Flowerbomb. It's soft, but still powerful. It's floral, yes, but not overly "flowery," and perhaps has a slight undertone of warmth and spice. I love it.
Theresa S.
Hayward, CA
First the song came out flower bomb, and by chance I saw this fab perfume at Nordstroms, so I had to try....the bomb.com, I was hooked and in love with this gorg smell, so I had to buy. I highly recommend this perfume.
shay b.
Naperville, IL
I love this perfume so much. It is one of the few that will remain a constant presence in my beauty arsenal. It is the perfect amount of spice and floral that can be worn year round. DEFINITELY worth the high price tag.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back