BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time favorite perfume! It’s definitely a luxury product in my opinion but it is worth every penny. Every time I wear it (which is mostly special occasions because I don’t want to use it all up) I get so my compliments! It such a beautiful smell and makes me feel so elegant
Danica J.
Beautiful scent, but POTENT. if you're in to subtle scents, this is not the right one for you. It's a lovely floral with tart, sweet notes. To me, it evokes luxury and is the perfume I usually pick when I have a fancy night out. Lasts for a long time, and just a spritz will do the trick.
MELISSA B.
I have been obsessed with this perfume since the day I first smelled it. I had to save up enough tip money to invest in my first bottle but it changed my life. It’s so graceful and feminine and doesn’t smell like your grandmothers floral perfume. It’s on the of the most popular fragrances for a reason.
Marisa Z.
frankfort, NY
I absolutely love this fragrance. It’s fresh and floral but not overwhelming! Very pricey though and doesn’t last a really long time but still a really great perfume.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
One of my all time favorite perfumes. Unfortunately it is SO spendy! I received it as a gift for Christmas after wanting to try it for so long and I am hooked.

The smell is gorgeous and floral. It sticks on the body for a long time and I often get complimented on the smell of it even if I had applied it a few hours prior.
Autumn R.
Baltimore , MD
If you want to smell like Sephora, this is how you do it. It can be a little overpowering if I use more than one spray but I find that it fades nicely into a more subtle, classic fragrance. I don't like to pay for bottles of it, so I collect samples of it with my beauty insider points.
Laura A.
Haverhill, MA
Love this scent lasts all day. My only issue is the price it's ridiculous and I refuse to buy perfume that is this expensive mine was a gift. Will not be repurchasing when this bottle is finished due to the price. Also some people can't tolerate the scents gives them allergy symptoms.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
People who know scents know when you’re wearing flower bomb. It’s one of the most luxurious scents that I own. It’s a little strong but it’s still light at the same time if that makes any sense. It’s a beautiful fragrance and my husband loves it and prefers it above any other.
Kira A.
I got this for Christmas and I am obsessed. It is light and delicate smelling and I always get compliments. I have been wanting this for so long and I am very excited that I got it. Pricey but if you are getting a perfume to wear a lot this is a great one. Def worth the money
Erin T.
Wilmington, DE
If you've ever been looking for a signature scent, this is it. The scent is strong enough to last all day, but not overpowering. The combination of jasmine, orange blossom and patchouli mingle together to form an intoxicating scent. I get compliments all the time wearing it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?