BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
lyn y.
West New York, NJ
My favorite and I'm stuck to this perfume. The only perfume that's great all year long. Very pricey but the smell last all day long and even after you shower. Will recommend this perfume it's 20 out of 10!
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
THIS HAS BEEN MY FAV FOR THE PAST 4 YRS. I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTED ON IT. IT IS SWEET, BUT NOT OVERWHELMINGLY SO, AND HAS A FLIRTY AND FEMININE SMELL TO IT. I ADORE FLOWERBOMB DON'T LET THE PRICE SCARE YOU!
Holly P.
Jamesville, NY
If you like a more spicy exotic fragrance, you'll love Flowerbomb! I've been wearing this for 2 years. My husband buys it for me, he loves it so much.
The scent is long wearing and a little goes a long way.
Melissa J.
Lantana, FL
This is an absolutely wonderful perfume . You can wear it day or night and time of year . It is a bit more mature then some flowery fragrances with its undertones of patchouli . I makes a great gift .
Lisa B.
TAMPA, FL
I tried a sample of this and got lots of compliments. So I had to buy it! I love its light, feminine floral scent. Though I like to experiment with different fragrances, I'll always to back to this one.
Amy S.
Tustin, CA
Yup. This is by far one of my favorite fragerences. The smell is a perfect mix of sweetness. The down side is that it is a bit pricey and everyone seems to wear it. Other than that I have no complaints.
Melissa T.
COMMACK, NY
After receiving a Sephora sample of Flowerbomb, I knew it would become a favorite. It's not too heavy, yet powerful - in a good way! It's not overwhelming, but is deep yet subtle. Good for day or night.
Angelina K.
Alger, MI
In love!!!!!!! With the scent. It's expensive but so worth the money I have bought multiple bottles of this. The smell is so sweet like candy and the bottle is so beautiful i would always rebuy this product
Jinbin Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This perfume is heavenly. I wear this whenever I want to feel girly and chic. The bottle is expensive so I don't wear it often. For a much cheaper dupe, Bath and Body Work's Sensual Amber is comparable.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Honestly this perfume deserves more than five stars. When you put it on in the morning it will last till you go to bed at night. It has a warm but sweet floral smell. Only thing I wish that it was cheaper!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?