BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Amy T.
I love this girlie floral scent. It's so pretty and sophisticated. The one problem is that when if I put on too much it stays that way for a bit and then the whole scent fades. I usually have to reapply throughout the day.
Liza V.
My absolute favorite fragrance. Such an invigorating & seductive scent. One spritz is enough when I wear the fragrance, so I love how long a bottle of this lasts me!
Sylwia G.
I first got this perfume from my mother for my seventeenth birthday a few years back. I FELL IN LOVEEE. Flowerbomb smells like angels. It's a very sexy, floral, but fun fragrance. It's light enough to not overpower the whole room you're sitting in, but at the same time, its heavy enough to notice and enjoy.
Rebecca S.
Wolverine Lk, MI
By far the best scent my nose has ever has the pleasure of smelling. I discovered Flowerbomb in passing another woman and just had to ask her what it was. For me to stop a complete stranger should speak volumes. Ah-maz-ing.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
I got this perfume last year for Christmas. I love it! I really wish I got a travel size because I would take it everywhere. The smell is amazing and lasts all day long! They also sale it at most department stores and Ulta!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
In love with this perfume!!! I cannot say enough about the light fragrance.. It has a cult following fit a reason.. Skip the coffees fur s month and buy this!!! ❤️❤️😁😁😁
Gehan M.
Totowa, NJ
Flower bomb is AMAZING! Its a tad bit pricey however its worth every dollar. Its currently the only perfume I'm using. I bought it like 6 times since i was first introduced to it. I think its the perfect scent for anyone who's into floral scents. I last all day long my jackets smell like it even weeks later.
Ashley O.
Stamford, CT
Oh, how I love thee. Guys, this perfume is so amazing! I love how it's so light yet it leaves a statement, it's by far my favorite perfume ever! I get so many compliments and my boyfriend adores it which makes me feel great.
Rosalyn E.
Tucson, AZ
All it took was on whiff and I was in love. the scent can just be described as sexy. It lasts long and thats what matters to me. I have repurchased this 4 times already and have gotten so many compliments. Worth every penny.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Looks good, have to buy to try it, I love perfume, I sure love me ....
The bottle is delicate, feminine and elegant, I love to have in my collection of my favorites.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora