BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Lexi G.
edmonds, WA
This is one of my favorites in my fragrance rotation. nice subtle scent for day or night. The packaging was unique and fun It was a great gift to unwrap on Christmas.
Carolyn Z.
Lincoln Park, MI
Im not a fan of flower scents.. i remember someone telling me it smelled like a grandma, it put me off on sniffing it until i saw it at sephora and got the rollerball. its sugary, and floral. its a perfect sultry fragrance.
Jenny K.
Long Beach, CA
This perfume smells great and lasts all day however it is pretty pricey. It is one of the perfumes that I use the most and have repurchased a couple of times. Although it may be pricey, I definitely think it is a must try
Angie P.
Saukville, WI
This stuff smells amazing. I love it! If you like the floral notes in perfumes you'll LOVE this. it can be over powering so a little goes a long way, don't over do it. If it's summer night out this is definitely a good pick
Taryn C.
Antioch, TN
I've used this perfume for years. It only used to be available at a couple of stores, but it has really evolved. It literally smells spectacular. I always receive a ton of compliments when I wear it. I highly recommend.
Crystal C.
Mebane, NC
I LOVE this smell, and it's a trendy and cute bottle! It is one of my favorite smells! If you're a perfume type of gal you need to add this bottle to your collection!
Ashley V.
Somersworth , NH
This perfume is one of my favorites! It has a strong scent but in the perfect balance and really lasts all day! I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance!
LaToya S.
Auburn, AL
Absolutely love this fragrance! It's actually one of my favorites. I actually purchased it TJ Max! It's a nice soft distinctive scent. It lasts all day! I can take my clothes off and days later go to wash them and still smell this fragrance. I get tons of compliments when I wear it and it's a beautiful scent!
Caitlin P.
Redford, MI
This is one of my favorite scents. It lasts forever! I can wear it out at night, and when I go to do my laundry, my clothes still smell of flower bomb.The classic scent is still light enough that it won't scare anyone away.
stacy C.
I love this scent. It is delicious and sexy. It can be worn everyday. Fabulous for all occasions. A great gift for any woman in your life or purchase it for yourself.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back