BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Carmen G.
I literally feel in love with this scent when I smelled it in a magazine once. I went out and bought the roller ball, which is almost half way done. I will definelty purchase a bottle next time and keep the roller in my purse. It is pricey but the scent is amazing and has excellent lasting power!
Allison M.
Indianapolis, IN
I smelled this in a Sephora and I've had a sample of this and I have to get a full size ASAP! It's different than my other floral scents and I am just obsessed!!!
Ivy L.
I got a few samples of this scent and it is amzing.I love it. Its not too overpowering like many perfumes and it doesn't make my allergies react because of the floral scent. its a bit pricey but i would purchase this.
Francesca Y.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas, and I love it! It's a bit of a heavier scent with a floral/musky emphasis. I thibk it's perfect for fall and winter, but the scent is a bit warm for spring and summer.
Danielle Y.
Canton, GA
I recently smelled this scent in a magazine and was forced to go to the store to check it out! This scent stopped me dead in my tracks!! I am seriously obsessed with this scent. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Lisa Z.
Cleveland, OH
Has quickly become my favorite perfume -- perhaps favorite-EVER perfume. I'd also recommend buying the roller purse size for touch-ups during the day or for a quick application as you transfer from work to happy hour.
Kate Z.
This perfume smells great! Light and floral which is my favorite scent profile. Other scents I enjoy are Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh and Stella Eau de Toilette
Felicia C.
San Francisco, CA
I got this at Sephora and I feel like a beautiful floral princess when I wear it. Get compliments constantly. I switch perfumes but I often go back to this scent.
Adriana  B.
Rockford, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! This scent smells amazing!!! It's all I wear but it's worth the money! I receive so many compliments..it's my most favorite scent in the world!
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
Intense perfume. This is not for shrinking roses. A great combination of rose and jasmine, but patchouli is holding it all together. It's definitely an evening perfume. Seductively gets better as the night goes on.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?