BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
AMAZING ! Love this scent any season ! It's not avail at a lot of the stores but it is well worth the hunt . I got this for valentine day from my hubby and I fell in love with it ... I have been wearing it for years .
Ellen C.
Trenton, NJ
Intense perfume. This is not for shrinking roses. A great combination of rose and jasmine, but patchouli is holding it all together. It's definitely an evening perfume. Seductively gets better as the night goes on.
Chelsea L.
Brooklyn, NY
Have you ever wanted to know what heaven smells like? Well swing on through your local Sephora and give this a whiff - it's heavenly to say the least! I get so many compliments on this from friends and even strangers!
Meaghan E.
Santa Ana , CA
This perfume is to die for!!! Whenever I wear it, I'm flocked by compliments on the amazing floral scent. I love that it lasts the whole day. Way worth the price!
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
Literally my all time favorite perfume. I always spritz some on my wrists and neck every morning because it smells amazing. Always get compliments on it. Strong smell and lasts very long. the bottle is also very nice
Francesca Y.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas, and I love it! It's a bit of a heavier scent with a floral/musky emphasis. I thibk it's perfect for fall and winter, but the scent is a bit warm for spring and summer.
Rebekah S.
Sunnyside, NY
Bought this perfume for my mom for Christmas. She's never used it before, but was able to sneak her opinion after letting her smell a sample. She loved it. So I'm expecting a great reaction when she receives her gift!
Ariel Z.
I love it the smell it's like sweet. The bottle is very pretty and nice it can go with anything. The smell is perfect a nice floral scent with a dash of elegance. I would buy it over and over again my go to perfume.
CHRISTINA S.
My ultimate favorite sweet fragrance I get lots of compliments while wearing it! My perfect summer fragrance! If you love sweet musky scents you will love this one!
Caitlin S.
Lantana
Love this scent! Definitely one of my go tos. It tends to smell different on everyone I know, but it airways smells great! Will always remain one of my favorites!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?