BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Reina J.
Cheshire, CT
I usually like sweet scent, this is a perfect combination of sweet and spice! I wear this almost everyday and i get compliment on how good i smell. I bought rollerball from Sephora for $29 and keep that in my pouch.
Veronica O.
This perfume smells amazing. I get so many comments on how good it smells and it last a long time. This was the only perfume I spend money on. I purchase the whole set.
mirian V.
Maple Shade, NJ
Flowerbomb is so enticing because so many people rave about it, but I was a bit disappointed. The wear time wasn't long at all and the fragrance didn't "evolve" to me like many of my favorites did. It was cloying at first and then within 30 minutes it was washed away. I like the scent, but I can't commit.
Shelby L.
My favorite scent. Light and dainty. Lasts long! - little pricey but worth it . I've heard you can find at Macys for a lesser price than upscale department stores .
shay b.
Naperville, IL
I love this perfume so much. It is one of the few that will remain a constant presence in my beauty arsenal. It is the perfect amount of spice and floral that can be worn year round. DEFINITELY worth the high price tag.
Chelsea M.
One of my favorite perfumes. The name is quite literal as the scent is so delightfully floral. It is rather strong/concentrated so just use a spritz or two at most or else the scent might become overwhelming.
Danielle F.
Lafayette , LA
I received this set as a present as a result of using my moms. I love the long lasting scent. With the smaller bottle you can easily dab on your finger to place where you'd like it to be. Hours later you still smell it.
Courtney S.
Warminster , PA
This one is always in my collection. It's expensive so I try and use it sparingly so only have to buy one a year. It lasts pretty long. You just need to give this a whiff. If you like what you smell it's worth the money
Estefi B.
Laredo, TX
I loove this scent. Actually i repurchased lt because l ran out and love it so much. It has a strong scent but if you like that you'll definitely love this. The only downside to this perfume its that its very expensive.
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, CA
I ABSOLUTELY love this perfume it has such an elegant smell and sweet at the same time I love love love this because it stays for a long time even after I wash my clothes I can still smell it on myself absolutely love it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?