BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I love the way this perfume smell, to me it smells like candy. It is a very sweet scent that I like very much.I would love to get a bottle, hopefully o e day I will.
Shannon L.
Haddonfield, NJ
My favorite and go to scent for over 10 years. Beautiful floral and sweet scent. One or two pumps and you have lasting scent all day. I always get compliments, it is beautiful for everyday wear or for special occasions
Sra S.
Manteca , CA
My husband purchased this for me a while back. It is truly one of my favorite scents. So soft sweet and florally. I will purchase this again to have in my collection.
Ashlie S.
San Antonio, TX
It is hard to say something bad about this perfume! I have been wearing this scent for years and have always been complimented on it. It lasts throughout the day as well. If it weren't soo pricey I would rate this an A+++!
Crystal C.
Mebane, NC
I LOVE this smell, and it's a trendy and cute bottle! It is one of my favorite smells! If you're a perfume type of gal you need to add this bottle to your collection!
Gehan M.
Totowa, NJ
Flower bomb is AMAZING! Its a tad bit pricey however its worth every dollar. Its currently the only perfume I'm using. I bought it like 6 times since i was first introduced to it. I think its the perfect scent for anyone who's into floral scents. I last all day long my jackets smell like it even weeks later.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
In love with this perfume!!! I cannot say enough about the light fragrance.. It has a cult following fit a reason.. Skip the coffees fur s month and buy this!!! ❤️❤️😁😁😁
Sylwia G.
I first got this perfume from my mother for my seventeenth birthday a few years back. I FELL IN LOVEEE. Flowerbomb smells like angels. It's a very sexy, floral, but fun fragrance. It's light enough to not overpower the whole room you're sitting in, but at the same time, its heavy enough to notice and enjoy.
Ashley O.
Norwalk, CT
Oh, how I love thee. Guys, this perfume is so amazing! I love how it's so light yet it leaves a statement, it's by far my favorite perfume ever! I get so many compliments and my boyfriend adores it which makes me feel great.
Frances T.
Stamford, CT
If you like lighter scents then I highly recommend Flower Bomb. My boyfriend bought me this after he heard a lot of positive feedback about this while he was working in marketing. I used to prefer fruitier scents such as Escada but Flower Bomb completely won me over and is my favorite to wear in spring/summer.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back