BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mayra V.
I used to love this perfume it smells SOO good and a Lil goes a long way... but ever since I was pregnant I dislike the smell made me very sick. I did try to wear it afterwards but I just couldn't stand it. So upsetting.
Jenny K.
Long Beach, CA
This perfume smells great and lasts all day however it is pretty pricey. It is one of the perfumes that I use the most and have repurchased a couple of times. Although it may be pricey, I definitely think it is a must try
Alexis C.
Nampa, ID
Absolutely LOVE this perfume! I haven't been able to wear it since I've been pregnant.. doesn't agree well with baby. (; but this perfume is great! Last a long time and a little goes a long way! Definitely worth the price.
Taryn C.
Antioch, TN
I've used this perfume for years. It only used to be available at a couple of stores, but it has really evolved. It literally smells spectacular. I always receive a ton of compliments when I wear it. I highly recommend.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
My favorite perfume!! It's a bit pricey but the smell isn't overbearing and it has a subtle floral smell. The bottle is cute and small enough to fit in a bag. I don't use this on a regular basis, only for special events!
Carolyn S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this perfume, it smells sexy and warm. It is the sort of scent that sticks on your clothes and follows you around. Some people don't like perfume that strong, and I would never wear this to the office, but for going out at night or to wear around the house to make you feel happy, this is perfect.
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I love the way this perfume smell, to me it smells like candy. It is a very sweet scent that I like very much.I would love to get a bottle, hopefully o e day I will.
Shannon L.
Haddonfield, NJ
My favorite and go to scent for over 10 years. Beautiful floral and sweet scent. One or two pumps and you have lasting scent all day. I always get compliments, it is beautiful for everyday wear or for special occasions
Sra S.
Manteca , CA
My husband purchased this for me a while back. It is truly one of my favorite scents. So soft sweet and florally. I will purchase this again to have in my collection.
Ashlie S.
San Antonio, TX
It is hard to say something bad about this perfume! I have been wearing this scent for years and have always been complimented on it. It lasts throughout the day as well. If it weren't soo pricey I would rate this an A+++!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back