BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stacy C.
I always wondered if this perfume was worth the hype and was pleasantly surprised after receiving a sample. The smell is so fresh and feminine and the florals aren't overbearing at all.
Kathy P.
Meridian
This is currently my favorite perfume and has been ever since I smelt it for the first time. It smells absolutely amazing and the scent lasts a very long time. This is the scent I recommend to anyone looking for something new!
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this floral fragrance! I also adore the bottle itself. It usually lasts about 4 hours and then I need to reapply. Everytime I wear people always ask what are you wearing
Dixie M.
This is such a great scent and it lasts a very long time after applying. Two sprays and it should be good to go, which is great for any perfume when a little goes a long way and it smells heavenly, floral with a sweet undertone smell. Feminine fragrance that will last a long time even if it is used everyday.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Bought at Sephora, Flowerbomb is a potent feminine perfume for the gal that makes an entrance. It is more of a fall or winter fragrance. So far I have only purchased one bottle. Price is average for a quality fragrance. I would recommend this product to others. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
I am in love how this perfume smells, is so light I can wear it for any occasion. I have asked several times for the name because people also loved the smell of it too and is very long lasting. I am buying this for sure
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I mean, it smells good. Don't get me wrong. But also: EVERYONE wears it. It has a pretty huge radius and I just feel like literally every boring basic starbucks-and-ugg-boots bottle blonde I've ever seen bathes in it. There's nothing super unique or intriguing about it. It's a pleasant smell. That's about it.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I am constantly getting compliments when I wear it out. It's a strong, assertive scent and can be a bit unnerving if you usually stick to more subtle ones (like me) but it's worth adding to your collection. The down side is the price....but I love it enough to shell out the big bucks for this fragrance.
Taylor D.
I am so obsessed with this sent! Not only does it smell amazing but it lasts all day. The bottle and packaging are super cute and the fragrance is so sweet and sexy. The only downside is that this perfume is a little pricey.
Kelly V.
Denver
This scent is gorgeous.  It is not overpowering (when used sparingly), the floral tones mix with the muskier notes beautifully.  I also like that you can customize it with the various "Twist" oils... my personal favorite is the Rose.  It is pricey, but I feel like this scent is worth it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back