BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Love this perfume, love the scent, and how it works with my body chemistry. A little pricey but worth it. I have had my bottle now for a little over 2 years, a little can go very far. Love the packaging, very stunning. Bought this as well for my mother for her birthday, came as a set with a tote, and she absolutely loved it. Once I have finished my bottle, will definitely buy again.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
I love this perfume!!! I smells so good.
Like soft sweet and delicious that I just want to smell it all day.
I got it in my may play box and I absolutely love it.
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas
Beautiful warm floral clean scent. Lasts long because of the oil content in the fragrance (eau de parfum). I highly recommend this product for anyone because it is such a beautiful fragrance. It’s more expensive specifically cuz of the oil content and it’s name. I was a fragrance specialist at one time in my life and always loved promoting this fragrance! I prefer other other fragrances over this still though, that’s why I didn’t give it a full 5 stars!
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
First of all, if you are considering buying this, I highly recommend doing so through the Sephora Favorites Deluxe Perfume Sampler with Flowerbomb. The sampler is $65 and comes with a voucher for a free full-sized bottle (worth $85), so you save $20 AND you get deluxe samples of a bunch of other amazing perfumes!

Now, on to my review...

I'm not normally a floral person, but I love this particular perfume. It's unmistakably floral, and sweet, but very well-balanced.

When I first tried a sample of this fragrance, I used 2-3 sprays, the same way I apply my other fragrances. It was so strong I had a pounding headache all day. I thought this just wasn't the fragrance for me and stashed it with my other fragrance samples.

After a week, I decided to try it again. After all, it smells SO good! This time I sprayed once, on my shirt instead of directly onto the pressure points. No headache! And that one little spray lasted all. day. long.

Now, it's one of my go-to fragrances. I will continue to purchase it as long as it is available.
Stephanie M.
This is the millenial and gen x legendary scent. Like the ones before us had Chanel No5, or Coco. This has floral done in a bold, unabashed bright burst of fragrance. It isn’t quiet.or one flower. It is a freshly picked basket of the finest flowers possible. Beautiful, memorable, and feminine as could be. The scent lasts and trails off in the breeze. Someone will wonder what was that and how can I buy it? That’s a great compliment!
Ariana V.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you want everyone to say that you smell good, buy this! It's a little bit on the expensive side, but a little does go a long way. You will not need to spray a lot because it is long lasting. I love how the smell lingers throughout the day, and even when you think you don't smell good anymore, someone will still pick up the smell. It is not an overpowering and intrusive smell, but a rather delicate and classy fragrance.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
yummy, smells like heaven. I’m very strict on the perfumes I use, however I received this for Christmas, and honestly I couldn’t have loved a gift so much. The scent of it is so flowery, and subtle, the bottle itself is a statement. I would definitely reccomend this. Plus it lasts all day, I sprayed it on early in the day, later on 7 others later I walked into a beauty supply store, and someone asked if I had “”FLOWRBOMb”” on you know that made me smile from ear to ear lol. Give it a try they have sample sizes st Ulta, and Macy’s from what I know of. Let me know if you try it out. I would love to hear your feedback aswell.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
All around awesome. Does not smell flowery as the name suggests. It is not so overpowering, that it gives you a headache, but it is very long lasting. You don't smell it after a while, but the people around you do. It smells like powdery, fresh, not to sweet, and very luxurious elegang smell. This perfume is, a love or hate one, in that there is no middle ground. I am not a big perfume wearer, and much prefer body mists or splashes. The reason being, is that I have migraine and sinus issues, and this perfume does not aggravate neither issue. The bottle is very pretty too, the only bad thing os the price.
Alexandra R.
This stuff literally smells like heaven in a bottle!!! If you love floral smells then this perfume is for you!! It is a bit pricey but it is worth it just based on smell alone, not to mention the scent will stay on me all day long and I do not have to reapply once! I highly recommend this perfume to anyone that is willing to spend the money on this! It is honestly sooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!!
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
My husband bought Flowerbomb for me as a Christmas gift. It is my new favorite perfume! I was a little worried by the reviews that it was going to be strong and bother everyone that comes near me. My MIL is very sensitive to scents and she could only smell it when I hugged her. To me, it is sweet with a tad bit of musk which keeps it from smelling too young. The best part is that it lasts so long! I spray it on my shirt and can smell it days later when I do laundry. I am not typically a person who has a signature scent, but this might be it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?