BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
My favorite perfume!! It's a bit pricey but the smell isn't overbearing and it has a subtle floral smell. The bottle is cute and small enough to fit in a bag. I don't use this on a regular basis, only for special events!
Jenna Z.
Easton, PA
This is the best fragrance ever. I think I've gone through about 5 or 6 bottles of this stuff! It's very pricey but the bottle does last a while. I usually need a new bottle after about 11 months- and I get the small one!
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I love the way this perfume smell, to me it smells like candy. It is a very sweet scent that I like very much.I would love to get a bottle, hopefully o e day I will.
LaToya S.
Auburn, AL
Absolutely love this fragrance! It's actually one of my favorites. I actually purchased it TJ Max! It's a nice soft distinctive scent. It lasts all day! I can take my clothes off and days later go to wash them and still smell this fragrance. I get tons of compliments when I wear it and it's a beautiful scent!
Sra S.
Manteca , CA
My husband purchased this for me a while back. It is truly one of my favorite scents. So soft sweet and florally. I will purchase this again to have in my collection.
Rosa C.
Calexico, CA
My signature scent for years. I don't remenber my live without this perfume. It's femenine, elegant, classy not overpowering at all. If you are a classic women that enjoy the non conventional scents you will enjoy this.
Veronica O.
This perfume smells amazing. I get so many comments on how good it smells and it last a long time. This was the only perfume I spend money on. I purchase the whole set.
Kira S.
I love this perfume. I've been wearing it exclusively for almost 2 years now and can't imagine ever wearing anything else. It works very well with my body chemistry, and lasts all day. I get numerous compliments on it.
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite perfumes. The name is quite literal as the scent is so delightfully floral. It is rather strong/concentrated so just use a spritz or two at most or else the scent might become overwhelming.
Tanya S.
Canton, MI
Love wearing this perfume, I receive many compliments about how it smells. I prefer to wear it in the evening with a black dress it makes you stand out because it smells so good. People always ask me what I am wearing.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?