BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Cydney N.
Overland Park, KS
My friend got this perfume as a gift and I spritzed it on one day. Wow it is great, sweet but warm smelling at the same time. The only down side is how pricey it is. I purchased the rollerball for $30 but still, that is even expensive.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Love it .! the smell is so soft and pretty .. it make everything seem more positive Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality
Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
This is my statement scent! Whenever I'm feeling like an all-powerful woman I grab this! It's a little stronger than your average scent but it lasts forever! I picked mine up at my Sephora store and every time I go I spray myself! Lol
Abby H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I am infatuated with this scent. It is romantic and musky and slightly mysterious. It makes me feel like a million dollars, even if I am the only one who can smell it! It is a perfect match for my skin, and it lasts throughout the day.
Maria P.
Like everyone else, I love this. The smell is beautiful; soft yet really sexy. It lasts all day, and complements pretty much any mood, outfit, or look. I save this perfume and hoard it because I don't want to keep buying it because it's expensive. But it is amazing.
Megan S.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this fragrance! It's subtle, but smells amazing! I've been wearing this now for over a year and constantly get compliments. It is pricey, but well worth the cost.
Gabriella W.
Thornton, CO
I love this product, the scent is delicate & feminine. It makes everyone turn their heads and it lasts for a very long time. Perfect for date nights! This is my second time purchasing the product I would love to try the lotion & soap!
Charys P.
Roanoke, VA
Vanilla notes with a hint of musky and berry, this is a great perfume is you like "sexy with a touch of sweet" smelling fragrances. The perfume is long lasting and reawakens with your body heat, especially when applied to pulse points.
Jennah S.
Staten Island, NY
smells absolutely yummy! I never thought I would say that about a perfume before but it's just all around amazing. It's the PERFECT spring scent and is just a dream. I always know I'll get the most compliments when I have this perfume on.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I am HUGE perfume fan! And I have been using Flower Bomb for the past year now! I love the sweet and girly scent that this perfume has. Also when I got it it came with a roll on, lotion and body wash which is awesome for when I travel.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back