BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Oh the smell of this is so timeless. Works with any outfit or occasion. I've purchased this twice so far since it's been out because you don't even need to use a lot of it for it to stay on. So a bottle can last you a long time.
Lauren P.
Brentwood, TN
This is such a beautiful scent! I always used to spray it on when I visited department stores or Sephora. I recently bought a small size, due to the high price tag, but you can't go wrong! It's such a classic floral scent that really makes an impression, without being too overpowering. You've got to try it out :)
Ellen T.
Smells amazing! Floral, feminine and sweet! It is a very strong scent though so be aware if you get headaches easily. I think this is great for all ages, young to old!
Samy R.
I received a deluxe sample of this when ordering from Sephora. I absolutely love it! I am really not a floral perfume fan whatsoever, but this one is really nice! A hint of sweet, floral, and just overall refreshing. Love it!
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
My personal scent, it works so well with my body chemistry. Compliments daily, I'll be wearing this for awhile still it's def my fav. Everyone should at least try!!!
Amber B.
Webster, TX
This perfume smells like everything you could want in a perfume. It's rich, musky, dark, sensual, and yet not too strong. It also has a lighter quality to it. Not as musky as Stella McCartney perfume, which I love, but is a little overbearing. My husband loves this perfume also, and I always get compliments on it :)
Emily G.
One of my absolute favorite scents. It's feminine and good to wear year round no matter the occasion. I feel as though the scent lasts a long time as well. I wish the smaller size came in a cuter bottle like the larger one.
Elizabeth S.
My boyfriend just gifted me this perfume for the holidays and I'm hooked! I know it is quite pricey but because it is an oil based perfume, a little will go a long long way. This little bottle will last a long time. The scent is a perfect musky, sugary, floral scent and I love it for the colder seasons. Such a nice signature scent!
Laurel E.
Shawnee, KS
My all time favorite perfume. It's a floral with a bit of warmth which makes it perfect year round. I get so many compliments every time I wear it. I love the complexity and how it changes throughout the day. Amazing. Go try it.
Marisela P.
Mundelein, IL
I love this perfume! I have bought this perfume a couple of times and every time I run out, I decide to swiitch it out and try other perfumes like Mademoiselle by Chanel but I always return to this one. It has the perfect smell!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?