BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily G.
One of my absolute favorite scents. It's feminine and good to wear year round no matter the occasion. I feel as though the scent lasts a long time as well. I wish the smaller size came in a cuter bottle like the larger one.
Tamela K.
Lowell, MA
I absolutely love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume. This hands down is my favorite scent. It isn't too strong but is noticeable. Not much is needed a spray or two is good enough. It has a soft sort of smell to it that I am in love with. I also love the perfume bottle, it looks pretty neat and just screams buy me!
Laurel E.
Shawnee, KS
My all time favorite perfume. It's a floral with a bit of warmth which makes it perfect year round. I get so many compliments every time I wear it. I love the complexity and how it changes throughout the day. Amazing. Go try it.
Elizabeth S.
My boyfriend just gifted me this perfume for the holidays and I'm hooked! I know it is quite pricey but because it is an oil based perfume, a little will go a long long way. This little bottle will last a long time. The scent is a perfect musky, sugary, floral scent and I love it for the colder seasons. Such a nice signature scent!
Erin S.
I have been using only Flowerbomb for almost 8 years now. I still absolutely love the smell and get compliments on it regularly. It is one of my favorite perfumes, as it smells great & lasts all day but is not overwhelming.
Rosa G.
Dell City, TX
I tried this on at sephora all in all its a good scent, nothing to brag about. It does last for a long time but the cons are the almost everyone owns it. If you want a unique scent that only you will have opt for something else.
Ellen T.
Smells amazing! Floral, feminine and sweet! It is a very strong scent though so be aware if you get headaches easily. I think this is great for all ages, young to old!
Kitty T.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this perfume as a gift and I fell in love instantly, with the perfume that is. It smells amazing. Not too strong, light and sweet, just right. I have received many compliments on this product since. Would recommend.
melissa l.
Does perfume perfectly goes with my natural body scent doesn't overpower doesn't knock people out it's just right and it doesn't give me a headache which is the hard thing for me to do with most perfumes highly recommend this.
Amber B.
Webster, TX
This perfume smells like everything you could want in a perfume. It's rich, musky, dark, sensual, and yet not too strong. It also has a lighter quality to it. Not as musky as Stella McCartney perfume, which I love, but is a little overbearing. My husband loves this perfume also, and I always get compliments on it :)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?