BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Diana Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this perfume because everyone I knew raved about how beautiful the scent was. However, I found it to be too strong and it gave me headaches every time I wore it (even when I sprayed a tiny bit on). The name definitely fits the product!
Yudy D.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love this perfum, got it for Xmas and I can honestly say that is my all time favorite, will definitely be restocking for summertime.. Love the summertime/flower, fresh smell cant get enough of it.
Alexis N.
Lake Zurich, IL
I came across this while I was in Europe and it wasn't yet available in the US. I have been in love ever since. I love the scent and how long lasting it is. When I wear this, I will always catch a whiff of the scent throughout the day, a rarity.
rosalie m.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is one of my favorite scents of all time! The pretty pink color and awesome grenade bottle is unique! This fragrance lasts a long time and it won't give you or the ones around you a migrane! Yes, it is pricey but oh so worth the last spray!
madeline S.
Morgantown, WV
Im not really a perfume person, because all of them smell too strong or smell really sharp! i only like the sweet smelling stuff, like at bath and body works. but i found this and it smelled sweet, but aslo was long lasting( unlike body sprays).
Lucy S.
I absolutely adore this scent. It was my everyday scent for years and I still reach for it. It's floral but seductive and is long lasting. I also have it in a roller ball and take it everywhere, it's a great scent to have for any occasion.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
I am in love with Flowerbombe. It smells amazing, and it lasts all day. I get tons of compliments, and despite the name, it isn't overly flowery! It is on the pricey side, but they do make a purse spray that is left expensive and refillable.
Alex M.
Birmingham, MI
MY STAPLE! This is the sexiest fragrance I own, but still so beautiful. I get compliments every time I wear it. It's sweet, but spicy too, and I love that versatility. Well worth the cost, I'm a repeat user and I never grow tired of it!
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Amazing! I received a set for my birthday and absolutely fell in love with this fragrance. A little bit definitely goes a very long way. It is the most romantic scent I have ever smelt. My entire house smells like vickor and rolf literally!
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ
So this is my scent. I have strayed to other scents but always come back to Flowerbomb. It's floral without being fake. If i'm not wearing my family is asking why I don't smell good and people seems to recognize the scent everywhere I go.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back