BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Veronica S.
This is one of my favorite parfums.

Sexy. Feminine. Confident.

Those are a few adjectives that I'd use to describe how I feel when I'm wearing FlowerBomb. I think the scent is captivating. Highly recommended.
Mara F.
Concord, CA
You can't really go wrong with Flowerbomb but it's very popular. It won't leave an "impression" per se, but it smells obviously very floral and clean. I would recommend it for any setting where you would like a nice, plain scent.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
This happens to be the best perfume ever. I have one and it smells like flowers even though its really strong its great! It so long lasting that I gotta get my self another full size bottle again! Totally in love with Flowerbomb !
Cassidy B.
Tulsa, OK
This perfume is amazing! I usually go for more musky or jasmine scents and less toward florals, but this is a game changer. Its long wearing and develops nicely, and its grown up without being too cheap or smelling like grandmas.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
Loved the combination of vanilla and floral notes of this scent! The packaging is also amazing! The scent is long lasting but not overpowering, which is perfect for summer!
Amy S.
Kansas City, MO
I am super picky about fragrance. i LOVE this scent. i can wear it daily. sometimes i think it's a little heavy for summer days, but i love it. it took years for me to find a scent that I'd want to wear daily - this fits the bill.
Kailee K.
State College, PA
This perfume literally just smells like a rich person. I say that in the best way possible. It smells amazing and I get compliments every time I wear it. It's expensive but it smells so freaking good. I would definitely repurchase
Kirby M.
Germantown, TN
I just purchased this at the beginning of this month (June '14) after a recommendation from a friend, and I have to say it's already quickly becoming a favorite! So light and feminine without being overly sweet or floral. I love it!
april g.
Blythe, CA
This perfume smells so good it's literally sweet and floral and just yummy all at the same time it's one of my favorite scents to wear especially for a special night out
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I love this scent. It isn't too overpowering and has a floral scent. Every time I wear this I receive compliments when I walk by. This scent tends to have lasting power.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?