BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gabriella W.
Thornton, CO
I love this product, the scent is delicate & feminine. It makes everyone turn their heads and it lasts for a very long time. Perfect for date nights! This is my second time purchasing the product I would love to try the lotion & soap!
Megan S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this fragrance! It's subtle, but smells amazing! I've been wearing this now for over a year and constantly get compliments. It is pricey, but well worth the cost.
Megan E.
I bought this in the UK in 2011-well before it made its way to the US and grew in popularity. I'm convinced the UK version is better. Perhaps they use a bi more oil in it?
Ivonne C.
Clayton, NC
Flowerbomb should be a staple perfume on every woman's vanity! It's the most femine perfume out there. It's a soft, sensual floral scent and lasts all day long. You can't go wrong with this perfume definitely a must. Just get it!
Vernae H.
I love this spicy-sweet fragrance, but it's too strong for summer. It's just floral enough and the musk keeps it from feeling too young. (The men's version in the grey bottle is nice, too.) JC totally copied the fragrance and the bottle.
Danielle C.
Chandler, AZ
OBSESSED! I always get asked what I am wearing when I have this on. It is sweet but not too sweet. Great for any season. Thankfully Nordstrom has this stuff on tap. You can bring in your empty bottle and they refill it for cheaper
Maddie E.
Fairfield, CT
I just discovered this perfume from a friend. It is now my absolute favorite!!!! It's sophisticated but fun and flirty at the same time. The best perfume and lasts all day!
Sonika S.
San Jose, CA
I really like this perfume bottle looks amazing. i love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb brand amazing smell more feminine get a lot of compliments when i go out wearing this smell.
Courtney T.
Cordova, TN
I wish I could give it 10 stars. I love this scent. It was expensive, but it was worth the coins. I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I purchased it at Macys
Sugey P.
Lebanon, CT
Smells Amazing it is also a Great price and the perfect gift for any kind of occasions. It also allows you to not have to keep spraying more perfum,1 yo 3 always is good which I think It is the best. You will be smelling good all day.
Go get yourself one, Thank me Later.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?