BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Edith J.
Bronx, NY
I am in love how this perfume smells, is so light I can wear it for any occasion. I have asked several times for the name because people also loved the smell of it too and is very long lasting. I am buying this for sure
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I mean, it smells good. Don't get me wrong. But also: EVERYONE wears it. It has a pretty huge radius and I just feel like literally every boring basic starbucks-and-ugg-boots bottle blonde I've ever seen bathes in it. There's nothing super unique or intriguing about it. It's a pleasant smell. That's about it.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I am constantly getting compliments when I wear it out. It's a strong, assertive scent and can be a bit unnerving if you usually stick to more subtle ones (like me) but it's worth adding to your collection. The down side is the price....but I love it enough to shell out the big bucks for this fragrance.
Harpreet K.
This is my favorite perfume! It stays on all day and I received so many compliments. Has a sweet smell to it and is just lovely. It's warm, beautiful, sophisticated, elegant and seductive. Bottle is perfect size and can fit in my purchase. I don't let this one run low, always in perfume collection.
Jereeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love a floral scent and flower bomb is a go to. It’s girly, sweet & definitely won’t disappoint those who are looking for something floral. It’s not cheap but it last a while making it worth it. The fragrance comes in a wide variety & limited editions so you don’t have to commit to the large bottle.
Taylor D.
I am so obsessed with this sent! Not only does it smell amazing but it lasts all day. The bottle and packaging are super cute and the fragrance is so sweet and sexy. The only downside is that this perfume is a little pricey.
Kelly V.
Denver
This scent is gorgeous.  It is not overpowering (when used sparingly), the floral tones mix with the muskier notes beautifully.  I also like that you can customize it with the various "Twist" oils... my personal favorite is the Rose.  It is pricey, but I feel like this scent is worth it.
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb this is suxh an amazing mazing  perfume, i love the smell , i usually do not love floral perfumes but this one just smells like flowers and alittle bit fruity and for me that it a plus , its amazing . i keep buying this everytime is done. i really recommend this alot
Amanda T.
Apple Valley, CA
This smells amazing! A floral bouquet with a bit of spice to it. It’s super long lasting but it is a little pricey. You can use day and night but I love this fragrance for night and fall/ winter. One of my favs.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I received a sample of this perfume and wow..!!! It literally smells absolutely amazing (: Sort of sweet yet sophisticated, which is my cup of tea. It’s rare for me to find a luxury fragrance that I believe is worth the full price to invest in however, I’m highly considering this product. I believe it’s very classy and practical for the daily.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora