BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Lorena P.
Mercedes, TX
I LOVE this perfume!! Its defiantly my favorite. I've tried many other fragrances but nothing like this one. Its just perfect, can't really describe. Pricey, yes, but so worth the money. I would and will defiantly be buying this over and over again!
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This is my all-time favorite, go-to perfume of all time. It's fresh and floral scent goes well on nearly everyone. It has a luxurious formula that lasts all day and night without wearing or warping notes, and can be layered well with a number of lotions.
Jolisa W.
Such a classic scent that you really can wear for any occasion. It is a bit pricy but it is a cult classic and I can't think of any cons. It is long lasting and lingering., avail at sephora and they even have the travel size which I stick in my purse!
Antoneta H.
Buy this now!!! Smells sooooo good and Its not like other perfumes out there.. The scent has a clean and floral smell. the perfume will last you all day and night,, I even have a hard time washing the smell off. A perfume worth having in your collection.
Nat L.
My every single day scent. Sooooo good!!! Musky, sweet....it's my signature smell. The bottle is gorgeous, and the smell is just intoxicating. It's probably more suitable for night time, but I love it way too much to not wear it every waking second!
sarah w.
This perfume can be a little pricey for the amount of product you get to use but overall in my own personal opinion and do think it is worth it. When you spray it on it just gives you confidence..well me anyway. My friend tried this and didn't like it at all however my sister also did and loved it so i would highly suggest you get a same of it first! :)
Pamela F.
Ashburn, VA
Super pretty, girly floral scent with a hint of what I would describe as a warm vanilla. The body is classy and sophisticated and looks great displayed with my other perfumes. I would definitely repurchase, but I am hesitating because of the pricetag.
Kait M.
Mukwonago, WI
Flowerbomb does indeed explode with amazing, sweet notes. Smells like vanilla extract with Jasmine and Lavender. Don't put on too much though; it can get heavy pretty quickly. It's expensive, but again; a little goes a long way, and it smells heavenly!
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I'm currently on my second bottle of this and I can't even begin to imagine how many samples I went through before I bit the bullet and bought the full size. It's my favorite perfume.
Marrah S.
Humble, TX
This is my favorite sent I love it so much I use it as often..because I don't want it run out to fast..lol this is a very femme but very striking scent...I can smell out this fragrance anywhere.. and it actually take on a unique scent on everyone different
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back