BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Megan S.
Lexington , KY
love love love this sophisticated scent! Both girly and sexy! Recommended from a friend and it has been one of the best fragrance purchases I have made! Very highly recommend !!
Elizabeth S.
And everything nice! You pay for what you get, and this fragrance is worth the long lasting scent. My boyfriend loves it when I spray it on myself in his room because the scent lingers for the day. So sweet and sultry. Boyfriend approved!!!
Alex M.
Birmingham, MI
MY STAPLE! This is the sexiest fragrance I own, but still so beautiful. I get compliments every time I wear it. It's sweet, but spicy too, and I love that versatility. Well worth the cost, I'm a repeat user and I never grow tired of it!
Brenda G.
Cudahy, Ca
This lotion is wonderful but for some reason instead of being cheaper as is usual here on this site, it is at least $12 higher than when you get it from Saks website. The perfume itself is also great and is cheaper online than on Saks' site.
Lucy S.
I absolutely adore this scent. It was my everyday scent for years and I still reach for it. It's floral but seductive and is long lasting. I also have it in a roller ball and take it everywhere, it's a great scent to have for any occasion.
leah K.
This will forever and always be my favorite perfume! it has the most unique smell to it, a floral spice that just demands attention! i just wish it wasn't so pricey and came out with other options. also a hair perfume in this would be lovely!
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ
So this is my scent. I have strayed to other scents but always come back to Flowerbomb. It's floral without being fake. If i'm not wearing my family is asking why I don't smell good and people seems to recognize the scent everywhere I go.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
I am in love with Flowerbombe. It smells amazing, and it lasts all day. I get tons of compliments, and despite the name, it isn't overly flowery! It is on the pricey side, but they do make a purse spray that is left expensive and refillable.
Annie S.
Kent, WA
This is without a doubt my all time favorite scent ever, I could just bathe in it. A little goes a long way and it lasts very well. The bottle is very cute as well. The only downfall is the price tag, but I can't help myself! It's amazing.
Ellie M.
Monroe, NY
I love this perfume, it lasts long on my skin and clothes. it's a warm fragrance and suits me very well. one thing I recommend to make any fragrance last longer is to put Vaseline on the area before you apply. with any perfume you have to test it out and see how it mixes with your body, but this one is amazing.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?