BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Alex M.
Birmingham, MI
MY STAPLE! This is the sexiest fragrance I own, but still so beautiful. I get compliments every time I wear it. It's sweet, but spicy too, and I love that versatility. Well worth the cost, I'm a repeat user and I never grow tired of it!
Marta P.
Woodbridge, NJ
This perfume smells sooooo good. I got a sample from Sephora and then I had to purchase the full size. I wore it so much my mom has been bothering me to get it for her, so shes getting it for Christmas. The scent it just perfect, theres just no other way to describe it.
Megan S.
Lexington , KY
love love love this sophisticated scent! Both girly and sexy! Recommended from a friend and it has been one of the best fragrance purchases I have made! Very highly recommend !!
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
I am in love with Flowerbombe. It smells amazing, and it lasts all day. I get tons of compliments, and despite the name, it isn't overly flowery! It is on the pricey side, but they do make a purse spray that is left expensive and refillable.
Lucy S.
I absolutely adore this scent. It was my everyday scent for years and I still reach for it. It's floral but seductive and is long lasting. I also have it in a roller ball and take it everywhere, it's a great scent to have for any occasion.
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
I got this as a gift from my husband. This is my favorite perfume now. I collect perfume and have over 30 bottles, so it is rare for me to finish a bottle. My Flowerbomb is almost empty. I take it everywhere. It is the go to perfume for me.
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ
So this is my scent. I have strayed to other scents but always come back to Flowerbomb. It's floral without being fake. If i'm not wearing my family is asking why I don't smell good and people seems to recognize the scent everywhere I go.
Elizabeth S.
And everything nice! You pay for what you get, and this fragrance is worth the long lasting scent. My boyfriend loves it when I spray it on myself in his room because the scent lingers for the day. So sweet and sultry. Boyfriend approved!!!
Taryn A.
I absolutely love this scent! It's delicate and feminine, and is long lasting! It works well with the precious oil to make the scent last even longer without having to reapply.
Brenda G.
Cudahy, Ca
This lotion is wonderful but for some reason instead of being cheaper as is usual here on this site, it is at least $12 higher than when you get it from Saks website. The perfume itself is also great and is cheaper online than on Saks' site.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?