BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Grace R.
I LOVE this scent! It's not too sweet or floral, so it's great to wear to the office without giving anyone else in the elevator a headache. It's like a mature, sophisticated version of Angel.
Margaret L.
Somerville, MA
I adore the scent of this perfume. It's sweeter but you only need a spritz or two. The scent lasts all day and I enjoy it year round. It's pricey but since I don't need much, it's a great investment. The scent is a combo of candy and flowers, but nothing fake.
Ngozi O.
Northridge, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent my friend gave me a sample and I have been in love at first spray. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this the only thing is the price A for scent D for price
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
Amazing beautiful scent that has become wildly popular this year. I've seen so many people raving about it. The full size product is expensive but I got a month's supply from my scentbird subscription and I love it. I might have to splurge on this after I run out.
Ebbe B.
Seattle, WA
My go to scent for at least 2 years now. I absolutely love this scent- it's a floral that's kind of musky too. It's definitely a little pricey but totally worth it. It lasts really long and especially stays on clothes well. All my friends love this smell too.
Arabella P.
One of the only floral perfumes that I actually enjoy, it not a traditional floral, much sweeter. Its pricey but well worth the price, there is a reason so many people love this fragrance.
Lisette H.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite perfume. It smells so good. It's a tad on the pricy side,but the size and smell bring it worth! It lasts all day on me, but every body's different. I've been a user for a few months. I will definitely be buying this again when it emptys!
Kenya B.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I say this fragrance is captivating I'm not kidding. It lasts a fair amount on me. The packaging is amazing. It does cost a pretty penny but honestly it's worth it if you love sweet but sexy fragrances!
Tricia S.
Borger, TX
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is da BOMB. It is a sophisticated scent that is still playful. It never fails to draw attention and comments when I wear it. It is fairly expensive, so I tend to save it and not "waste" it on everyday use. I am on my third bottle.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This scent is soft and classy. Florale with a touch of spun sugar,not overly sweet. To me this scent is timeless and can be worn no matter what age you are. The grenade bottle looks luxe on any vanity.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora