BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Natasha P.
Love to wear this on special occasions. It's not overpowering to where you get a headache, and it's not too subtle either to where you don't smell a thing. It lasts quite a while.
Alyssa S.
This is my favorite perfume right now. Yes, it is slightly expensive, but I think its worth the money because I find that a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day. I love the floral, classy scent. I definitely recommend this perfume!
Laura K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My favorite classic scent! I can't get over how mature yet girly it makes me feel. When I wear it, I definitely feel expensive, if that makes any sense. I do have to re-apply throughout the day, as scents rarely last all day on me. I'll definitely re-purchase!
Lyn E.
I really didnt want to love this because EVERYONE loves this perfume, but sephora sent me a sample with my online order and I was instantly hooked. It smells sooo good and fresh even after hours of having it on. I got suckered in to buying a 1oz.
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite scent of all time! It's smells divine. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's very feminine which I love. Do yourself a favor, and go smell this. You need it in your life.
Christina J.
LOVE the way this smells. It just smells fancy and sweet. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this. Definitely worth the price because it lasts a long time on the skin.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
This is my favorite perfume ever!! It has such a unique and strong smell. It smells like a vanilla, sexy, flower mixture. I've repurchased it for years. Even my boyfriend loves it!
Jessica E.
4 star rating only because of how potent it is haha Sweet, sugary, feminine scent. Gets you noticed. Highly recognized scent as well. People will definitely know what you are wearing. Can be a bit cloying. I think one to two spritzes is good.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
I know it's called Flowerbomb, but it really is a little too floral for me. I want a scent to hint at luscious flowers...not drown me in a florists shop. So for me, this one didn't work out too well. Just my own opinion on olfactory sensibleness.
Crystal J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The first time I smelled this I fell in love, the scent is amazing and I get so many compliments when I'm wearing it. This is definitely one of my go to perfumes!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?