BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
Pretty much my favorite fragrance super elegant ! The price is high but I haven’t found anything else like it. I like buying mine at Sephora when they have double points on fragrances
Bao X.
I love this perfume because of the floral scent and under notes it has. It's definitely a perfect every day perfume to wear and lasts quite a while. I would say that this perfume is great for anyone looking to up their scent from the Marc Jacobs Daisy scents because it's a bit stronger in smell and under notes, but still a beautiful scent.
Shelly T.
Stanford, KY
I am in love with this smell. This is a must have for summer. I get compliments every time I have this on. It has beautiful floral smell to it. The best part is, is it last all day.
Kimberly T.
Columbus , OH
I received this set as a birthday gift from my husband. I use it almost daily. The smell is wonderful, and lasts all day, without being overpowering. My husband chose it because he thought I’d like the scent, which I do, it’s a great mix of jasmine and orange blossom. I will definitely be purchasing more when this bottle is out!
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
This perfume is for sure one of my favorites. I️t smells sweet but luxurious. The packaging is super pretty and the sent is long lasting and I️ can smell I️t all day. Got 2 if my friends hooked on this perfume and we’re all obsessed
Angela K.
Found a discounted box at Marshall’s! I was so excited when I saw it since it’s on the pricey side. Overall love the scent but I came to the realization it doesn’t last long on me.
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
I've found my forever perfume. I wear this perfume just about every day. I absolutely am obsessed with it. I'll put it on and then fall asleep at night and wake up the next morning and I can still smell it. This is the only perfume that has ever lasted that long! It smells soooo good. I'm literally obsessed with this perfume.
Arielle P.
Philadelphia
I am IN LOVE with this perfume! When I first purchased this perfume, I used it every single day.  The scent lasts so long without having to reapply throughout the day.  Another great thing about this perfume (as well as Alien) you can refill the bottle.  It is a little on the pricey side but once you finish the bottle, you get a little discount for purchasing the perfume in the first place and you can refill as many times as you wish!
Hailey O.
Denver
I am so obsessed with this perfume! It's so sweet and pretty smelling by not too sweet. It has quickly become my favorite. It's also one of the longest lasting perfumes I've used.
sarah t.
Before I smelled this scent from a sample I didn't even use perfume. As soon as I smelled it I fell in love and now it's all I use! It LASTS ALL DAY and is amazing. So glad my husband got it for me for Christmas! Only con is how pricey it is!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?