BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ash R.
I absolutely love this fragrance. I wear this almost every day now and I cannot get enough. I'm glad this one 2015 favorite fragrance for her. I have the full size, but it is very pricey.
Mianna R.
This is my ALLLLLL time favorite perfume! My boyfriend bought me a bottle for my birthday in April and I've been absolutely obsessed since then! The smell is literally addictive. If you already have it you know what I'm talking about! If not, GET IT ALREADY!
Brandi P.
Seriously the best perfume. It's extremely expensive but so worth it. I've never smelled something so florals yet fresh in my life. It also smells different on different people. It's heavenly!
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
Very floral but it can be a tad overpowering. A little goes a long way, for it being long lasting yes but i find that I do have to reapply at least one or two times throughout the day. for price I would say it is a bit pricey for it being a strong scent.
Jackie B.
Austin, TX
Flowerbomb has been my go to fragrance since its inception into the perfume realm. I immediately fell in love with it because of its light scent. Yes, its called Flowerbomb but you aren't really bombed by an insane flower smell. I love the look of the bottle!
Rachel G.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I use it all the time, literally every single day. While it is not cheap, it is absolutely worth the money and I will continue to buy. The bottle is gorgeous and it is better than most other similar products. Couldn't love it any more!
Cristina P.
This is my holy grail perfume! I wear it daily and it's my signature scent, and it has been for a few years. I like the fact that everytime I spritz it on, I instantly feel sexier and more feminine which is why I love wearing perfume on the first place.
Kelsey G.
Columbia, SC
Sephora had a deluxe sample of this Flowerbomb as part of their Beauty Insider program, so I smelled it in store to see if I was interested in the sample. It didn't speak to me. The scent is very heavy, but not very floral to me. I didn't feel very seductive or anything wearing it. It doesn't smell awful, but it is very heady and just not my type of scent.
Elizabeth L.
Mendota Hts, MN
Such a classy scent that doesn't smell like your grandmas flower perfume (it's not a nasty spicy smell). It is so good but isn't overpowering, it doesn't overwhelm you but is just incredible.
Taleigha W.
Theodore, AL
Flowerbomb smells amazing. I used to work at a department store so I would get samples of most perfume brands. Flowerbomb is by far one of my favs. The only thing I could say is that it dosen't mix well with everyones body chemistry (as with most fragrances).
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?