BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Candice B.
Longview, TX
Love this scent, it smells very floral and sophisticated. It pairs so well with the new precious oil and it lasts all day. The packaging is very luxurious and the product is wonderful!
Virginia B.
Baltic
Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb is a delightful fragrance that seemingly has the ability to lift my mood at any point throughout my often stressful and often frustrating work days. I highly recommend everyone having at least one bottle of this stuff!!!
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
I wasn't sure I would like this but it smells so good!! Not super heavy floral like I imagined. It's a light floral with a great soft powder, vanilla undertone. Wonderfully feminine!!
Rachel C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my signature scent! I have had the same bottle for over two years and I use it religiously, so it really is worth the money. This is the best perfume I have ever smelled. It lasts all day and I always get so many compliments when I wear this.
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This is my all-time favorite, go-to perfume of all time. It's fresh and floral scent goes well on nearly everyone. It has a luxurious formula that lasts all day and night without wearing or warping notes, and can be layered well with a number of lotions.
Keera H.
Glenolden, PA
I am really into super sweet and girly scents, so the flowerbomb perfume is a little different for me. I love how it has sweet undertones without being overdone. This is definitely the perfume i wear when i want to feel confident, strong and sophisticated.
Saisha M.
This scent is very soft and feminine. By far, one of my favorites. Sometimes reminds me of a flower waiting to blossom so the name suits the product well. LOL! Definitely a must have!!
Flor V.
Viktor & Rolf flowerbomb is my most used/loved perfume! It smells delicious and it's the only one that last all day on me! And my husband loves when I'm wearing it too, so that's a bonus
Alyssa S.
Des Plaines, IL
Love the smell of this perfume, it is so classy yet sexy. could literally bathe in it. a little pricey but has great value. Think I'm going to give a bottle to my sister so she can try it out. Also love the packaging. sleek, pretty and made perfectly.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually really love the packaging of this product, It's very elegant and very appealing to the eye. It has a very nice smell to it, and the best think is that it is very inexpensive.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?