BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Virginia B.
Baltic
Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb is a delightful fragrance that seemingly has the ability to lift my mood at any point throughout my often stressful and often frustrating work days. I highly recommend everyone having at least one bottle of this stuff!!!
Saisha M.
This scent is very soft and feminine. By far, one of my favorites. Sometimes reminds me of a flower waiting to blossom so the name suits the product well. LOL! Definitely a must have!!
Flor V.
Viktor & Rolf flowerbomb is my most used/loved perfume! It smells delicious and it's the only one that last all day on me! And my husband loves when I'm wearing it too, so that's a bonus
Alyssa S.
Des Plaines, IL
Love the smell of this perfume, it is so classy yet sexy. could literally bathe in it. a little pricey but has great value. Think I'm going to give a bottle to my sister so she can try it out. Also love the packaging. sleek, pretty and made perfectly.
Keera H.
Glenolden, PA
I am really into super sweet and girly scents, so the flowerbomb perfume is a little different for me. I love how it has sweet undertones without being overdone. This is definitely the perfume i wear when i want to feel confident, strong and sophisticated.
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This is my all-time favorite, go-to perfume of all time. It's fresh and floral scent goes well on nearly everyone. It has a luxurious formula that lasts all day and night without wearing or warping notes, and can be layered well with a number of lotions.
Brandi B.
I just bought this at the mall after Christmas and I absolutely love it ! I wear it everyday and it is what the lady at the counter recommended when I told her what kind I usually wear
Antoneta H.
Buy this now!!! Smells sooooo good and Its not like other perfumes out there.. The scent has a clean and floral smell. the perfume will last you all day and night,, I even have a hard time washing the smell off. A perfume worth having in your collection.
theresa w.
Sumter, SC
LOVE the sweet smell of this perfume not to heavy smell like vanilla it is amazing it like the summer long lasting all day smelling GOOD. not to pricey good buy the bottle is very nice size. love the shape of it. told my best friend to go try it out.
sarah w.
This perfume can be a little pricey for the amount of product you get to use but overall in my own personal opinion and do think it is worth it. When you spray it on it just gives you confidence..well me anyway. My friend tried this and didn't like it at all however my sister also did and loved it so i would highly suggest you get a same of it first! :)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?