BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ngozi O.
Northridge, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent my friend gave me a sample and I have been in love at first spray. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this the only thing is the price A for scent D for price
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
I've gotten a sample of this perfume and it honestly smells so amazing. The smell lasts all day and doesn't wear off easily like other products and the bottle omg it's better than other competitors
Ebbe B.
Seattle, WA
My go to scent for at least 2 years now. I absolutely love this scent- it's a floral that's kind of musky too. It's definitely a little pricey but totally worth it. It lasts really long and especially stays on clothes well. All my friends love this smell too.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
This is my current perfume and lotion. I absolutely love this fragrance! It's honestly my favorite and I always get a lot of complements when I wear it. It is on the pricey side, but it's worth it! The smell is long lasting and fresh! Would defiantly recommend it!
Lisette H.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite perfume. It smells so good. It's a tad on the pricy side,but the size and smell bring it worth! It lasts all day on me, but every body's different. I've been a user for a few months. I will definitely be buying this again when it emptys!
Stephanie M.
My fiance gave me this for my birthday a few years ago and I absolutely love it! It smells so fresh and feminine and I get compliments every time I wear it! It is a signature scent for me!
Arabella P.
One of the only floral perfumes that I actually enjoy, it not a traditional floral, much sweeter. Its pricey but well worth the price, there is a reason so many people love this fragrance.
donna s.
I love the scent of this perfume, it's mild and floral. It gives a feminine feeling in me. This is a high quality perfume and its a long lasting perfume. Would be perfect for all occasions.
Sasheen D.
Kingston, WA
Amazing beautiful scent that has become wildly popular this year. I've seen so many people raving about it. The full size product is expensive but I got a month's supply from my scentbird subscription and I love it. I might have to splurge on this after I run out.
Brenna M.
By far my FAVORITE perfume & my boyfriend loves it on as well. It lasts a really long time, subtly sweet but well-balanced for a sexiness. Heavy glass bottle, very expensive, but totally worth it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?