BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Amy B.
Love the smell, very feminine but sophisticated. It makes you smell like a rich lady. A little strong which is the only caveat I have, but at least the smell doesn't wear off during the day.
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
You woukd think this perfume smells good based on how much it costs, name brand, and the pretty bottle... but nope, this is not feminine . Smells strong and musky... definitely not my cup of tea.
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Amazing! This product is such a great floral fun scent, and it's not the kind that can give me headaches. It lasts a few hours and helps me receive complements. It is also a very sophisticated scent that is great for young women and older women who prefer florals.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
I received the Flowerbomb as sample from a Sephora purchase. I was really impressed with the scent. I love anything with a talc or flowery scent and this nailed it! I have bought like 3 bottles in the last year as i wear it everyday and it lasts roughly 6 hours on me.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
I love my Flowerbomb perfume! I've been wanting it for years and when I finally got my bottle, I was more than happy! I spray it when I want to leave my print wherever I go, which is... EVERYWHERE! Great stuff!
Dayna B.
My all time favorite perfume! Its very strong so a little goes a long way, its pricey but it lasts forever. Its a very deep sultry scent, perfect for the cooler months and nights out. Viktor & Rolf make amazing perfumes and colognes (i bought my boyfriend 'spice bomb')
Hope R.
Lafayette, LA
This is my all time favorite scent. It is very feminine and secy. The scent isn't too strong, but be prepared to smell sexy all night (You'll be getting endless compliments) My boyfriend loves this scent. He loves that he doesn't get a whiff of alcohol when snuggled up.
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is one of my favorite purfumes! It is definitely a more luxurious, sultry scent. It's most ideal for a night out or a special event. This scent lingers, so you'll definitely be noticed!
Jade M.
Mesa, AZ
The most gorgeous perfume ever. I wish I could afford to buy a full bottle because I'm onsessed with it. Lasts a long time and the perfect floral but sophisticated scent. Highly recommend if you're looking to splurge!
Grace R.
I LOVE this scent! It's not too sweet or floral, so it's great to wear to the office without giving anyone else in the elevator a headache. It's like a mature, sophisticated version of Angel.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back