BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Amazing! This product is such a great floral fun scent, and it's not the kind that can give me headaches. It lasts a few hours and helps me receive complements. It is also a very sophisticated scent that is great for young women and older women who prefer florals.
Shelby D.
Apt. 1F, WA
Love this product so much! I have been using it for years and think it is definitely worth the money. The scent stays on for most of the day and I always get compliments from girls and boys. Plus the packaging and customer service at places that sell it can't be beat.
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
My hubby bought me a bottle last year and I still have most of it. I cannot wear it often because it is so strong. H was so proud of himself for getting me a treat on his trip for work that I just couldn't tell him I can't wear it much because it is soooo sweet.
Bernadette M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I remember the first time smelling the fragrance at Macy's and telling the sales clerk to ring it up immediately. I love this fragrance and I hope they never stop selling it. I will be in the stores to smell the limited edition fragrance that is out right now.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I have heard a lot of buzz about this scent on you tube. Yesterday while at Macy's I decided to head over to the fragrance counter and see what all the hype was about. Not only is this perfume expensive but the scent was not flattering on me. Will not be purchasing.
Mark K.
It's no secret that Flowerbomb is one of the leading fragrances for women - and rightfully so. Sexy in every way, its floral scent comes with just the right amount of edge to keep the intrigue going. It is the perfect date night fragrance. Highly recommended!
Ruby C.
This is my favorite scent a the moment! The scent is very floral (obviously it is named Flowerbomb) but not extremely overbearing to the point where the perfume wears you and not the other way around. Even though it's flowery it's very sexy my boyfriend loves it!
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
I am usually not a huge fan of floral perfumes. However, I am obsessed with this scent. It works perfectly with my body chemistry. It is long lasting scent that changes throughout the day.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I bought this for my mother for Mother's Day. She loves it but I think I love it more! The scent is sweet but not overwhelming. It is on the pricey side for a perfume but considering the brand and how long a perfume bottle lasts, I'd say it's totally worth it!
brielle a.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best perfume hands down. I have never received so many compliments on a perfume before! the smell lingers for awhile and I do not think this will ever compare to nay other perfume I have ever used. Only downside is that the perfume is pretty pricey
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?