BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Amazing! This product is such a great floral fun scent, and it's not the kind that can give me headaches. It lasts a few hours and helps me receive complements. It is also a very sophisticated scent that is great for young women and older women who prefer florals.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this perfume but unfortunately for me it just does not blend well with my natural scent, l love gifting this perfume to other women though. It smells amazing on them and i have the pleasure of being surrounded with great smelling women !!! lol
Emily E.
Maineville, OH
The smell is strong, flowery, and sweet. It's a cult favorite for a reason. It will last all day long.

I bought this fragrance a few years back at Macy's when it was new, but it lasts such a long time.
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
I finally found a fragrance that was long lasting and smells incredibly rich,sweet,exotic. flower bomb is the scent you were that people actually tell you how amazing you smell.
Hope R.
Lafayette, LA
This is my all time favorite scent. It is very feminine and secy. The scent isn't too strong, but be prepared to smell sexy all night (You'll be getting endless compliments) My boyfriend loves this scent. He loves that he doesn't get a whiff of alcohol when snuggled up.
Olivia F.
My scent for the past six years!! Its so defining and amazing anytime anyone smells it they think of me! It lasts all night long and I get so many compliments on it! The bottle is beautiful and the price is worth the product!! Will continue to use until Im old!
Dana O.
I love my Flowerbomb perfume! I've been wanting it for years and when I finally got my bottle, I was more than happy! I spray it when I want to leave my print wherever I go, which is... EVERYWHERE! Great stuff!
Jeni K.
Wayne, NE
I love this scent, its light, girly, and floral but yet it has a bit of a dark sexy side to it. Suitable for wearing for any time, but I like to save it for special occasions since its quite spendy! Can work for a day out with your girls or a night with your man!
Amy B.
Love the smell, very feminine but sophisticated. It makes you smell like a rich lady. A little strong which is the only caveat I have, but at least the smell doesn't wear off during the day.
Shelby D.
Apt. 1F, WA
Love this product so much! I have been using it for years and think it is definitely worth the money. The scent stays on for most of the day and I always get compliments from girls and boys. Plus the packaging and customer service at places that sell it can't be beat.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?