BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Angela T.
This is such a beautiful scent. No wonder so many people love it. It is powerful and seductive- love the jasmin in here. It's floral and sweet. Don't think I would wear it on a summer day though
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
.If u need the perfect perfume for any gift this is the one.Yoy want your lover to compliment ur smell thi is the one.Perfect fro any occasion.Best Accessorie a woman can wear plus its long Lasting.
Sadaf s.
Love it makes me feel beautiful and classy.. I would definitely give it as a gift as well ! the smell also lasts & it's just the perfect and right match for anyone who wants to feel pretty Xo!!
Amanda L.
Barnegat, NJ
I love this perfume! It smells so good I can see myself using this for a very long time. The best part is it lasts all day! I like to use the perfume and the fragrance oil for a longer lasting effect
Jari M.
This smell amazing! Sexy, elegant and sweet.is a long lasting fragrance. The packaging is so nice. I got a deluxe sample set from Sephora an I loving it! #flowerbomb #perfume #viktor&rolf #beauty
Jesslyn A.
Downey, CA
I love Flowerbomb, the scent is amazing , I have never bought it but I know someone who has and I have used it mostly all the time and I love the bottle its very luxury looking and pretty and it lasts me a long time and I buy it and I love the color of the bottle :)
Shaneece H.
Jefferson, MD
Great smelling scent, I received numerous compliments from people for my scent. The biggest compliment was from my husband, it will definitely be a staple for me. It is long lasting, and fits me.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Love it! Smells so good. It's a very sweet and little bit of floral to it. It doesn't get overwhelming no matter how much you put on. The bottle is in a crystal gem style. There is also a hair spray if you want. It last for a very long time as well! It's a good investment
Rachel B.
Lindale, TX
My favorite perfume ever. I love the layers (notes) of this scent. My favorite part is the subtle hint of licorice (anise) in the undertones. This perfume is expensive, but so worth every penny. I'm on my third bottle and I will be buying it again when I run out.
Dana O.
I love my Flowerbomb perfume! I've been wanting it for years and when I finally got my bottle, I was more than happy! I spray it when I want to leave my print wherever I go, which is... EVERYWHERE! Great stuff!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?