BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Right behind black opium this is my absolute favorite fragrance. I love the useless in the fall and winter months where it isn't as heavy and distracting. I always get tons of compliments when I wear this fragrance and it lasts at least 12 to 18 hours on me which is awesome.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love this fragrance when I do have the money I buy this and oh my goodness. It invelopes me into this beautiful smell. I can almost feel this fragrance and will buy it every chance I can get.
Carole T.
Middletown, NJ
Love love love! Best fragrance for the summer. This scent is soft and powdery fresh and lasts all day. It makes me feel pretty and feminine but with an edge. Absolutely my best summer find of the year!
Kaitlin A.
Shawnee, KS
Best perfume I have ever smelled in my entire life!! The only reason I don't use is because it's about $115 a bottle. :( but it'd be a great present for a woman that likes a pretty sweet floral smell.
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Is a Little bit expensive, but definitely a must, high quality perfum that remains forever.. Is non invasive, but very sweet and nice; I recommended to everyone who ask and I will buy it every time I can
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
Just recently purchased but have been seriously lusting over this scent for a while now. Not because it's popular at the moment, but because it smells THAT delicious. Now that I have flowerbomb I will forever continue to purchase this perfume. It's delicate, fresh, and light!
sam M.
Romeoville, IL
I am not a flowery perfume person and never thought I would like something called Flowerbomb. I love it! is smells like nothing else out there. It is not sweet, it is deep and unique and different and is one of the main perfumes I use, Worth the price and will buy again.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is such an amazing smell. Not too strong but it still lasts on my clothes all day without respecting it. I for sure will be repurchasing this after it's gone. The packaging is also very nice too!!
Eva O.
Bronx, NY
You guys this is the BOMB💣I got it a birthday present from my brother and I've never been any happier lol. It smells amazing. A little goes a long way it's worth every penny trust me. I loove it❤️
Melinda F.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite scent. I am conflicted about giving it 5 stars because this is the only scent i wear, it's my scent, and i don't want a bunch of other people using it too! lol
But I love it. Its floral, but not sticky-sweet floral. I get tons of complements on it too.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?