BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley K.
Springfield, NJ
I've been hooked on this perfume from the minute I tried it. I haven't and probably won't be a different perfume for a long time. It smells absolutely amazing. My only problem is that the smell doesn't last as long as I would like it to. I get so many compliments on it.
Escarlen M.
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Spray ($105, 1.7 oz) is a fragrance I've been wanting to try for a long time now so i have tried a sample. ITs a flower scent but to me is a soft scent which i love. I tried it through out the day and the scent did last through out the day. But if you love scent that are soft and not too strong than this would be a great scent for you
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
I own quite a few perfumes and Viktor & Rolf flower bomb takes the cake by far. Every time i wear it i always get compliments and I catch myself daydreaming smelling it. It is not overpowering and has the most refreshing floral scent ever. I will always and forever wear this!
Karla A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this fragrance! I loved using this during winter because the scent is not so fresh it's more of a sweet scent and I would get so many compliments. It takes so little to smell delicious all day long! I highly recommend it! So far I've purchased 2 bottles i love it!
Cadence P.
Union city , CA
Seriously smells like FLOWERS! I love it! It's actually my first perfume I've ever purchased and I'm happpy that I did! I love this perfume to death, but I hate how it's a bit pricey. I always hope someone will grant me a wish and just buy me a full sized bottle perfume! Lol
Erin D.
Stoughton, WI
I absolutely fell in love with this fragrance the first time I smelled it. The packaging was classic and alluring. I could not wait to bring this gem home. To my surprise I needed to wear allot of this fragrance and it did not last more than 15 minutes. I was very disappointed.
Sabrina V.
I recent sampled this scent and absolutely loved it! It has a nice floral scent that os noticeable but is not overwhelming it's light and just right. The price is a bit much so I wouldn't buy it...
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
Flowerbomb by Viktor Rolf is without a doubt my favorite perfume. It has wonderful staying power and beautiful, unique scent. It is high end and comes with a higher price. But it is well worth it!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I absolutely love this perfume ! if it wasn't for it being pricey i would always be wearing it, it has a nice sweet scent to it but it also has a twist to it, and it lasts a long time ! i recommend
Kenzie M.
Newell, IA
I got this as a sample. I usually hate florals but I thought I would give it a try. It was actually pretty nice, not too heavy. It just didn't really impress me, like I said I don't like florals. So this isn't for me but I think a lot of people who like florals would love this!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?