BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Stella C.
Fullerton, CA
This is my everyday go-to perfume. Its a little stronger than the ones ive used before but i like it. I used to wear Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, but I have since switched over to this. I don't really know why but this scent makes me
feel older, I guess more mature in a sense
angela g.
BRONX, NY
This has got to be my favorite perfume. it has such a pretty smell and lasts all day. the bottle itself is pretty esp the holiday one. a Lil pricey but worth it. I always get compliments when I wear it
Megan P.
Palm Harbor, FL
The best!! My favorite!!!!!!!
It smells sooooooooooongood & will last alll day. 😍😍😍
I will spray it on a shirt & before washing it at the end of the week it still smells great!! It is worth the price!
Megan T.
Great perfume. The smell develops with the warmth of your skin and lasts for a good 8 hours. While I wear it, I smell a very strong musk undertone so some people would think this is only a night fragrance, but i like to wear it to work. I get many compliments while wearing.
Latrell B.
Paterson, NJ
Ohhh lala, this smells awesome. I feel delicate as a flower and sweet as cotton candy, with every where. I love it so much, I've added a few spritz to a U scented candle & my bedroom turns to paradise.
Melody B.
My go-to perfume for spring/summer! Absolutely love the floral scent and it makes me feel sexy. My boyfriend loves it (he bought it for me) and I get tons of compliments from both men and women almost on a daily basis. Definitely recommend this perfume for the 20-30's gals.
Wenni O.
Culver, IN
This is an absolutely stunning fragrance piece! I wear it all the time and it stays on pretty well. The bottle is very nice and resembles the shape of a grenade which i really like. When the name of the perfume says "flowerbomb", it really does smell like a flowerbomb blew up!
Allison K.
Cary, NC
This is the best perfume I have ever smelled. I love it and can't be without it now. Sometime I even spray the sheets with it at night if I am stressed because the smell makes me happy. I get compliments everytime I wear this. People just stop me and stay I smell so good and ask what I'm wearing. I will be a Flowerbomb user as long as they keep making this, hopefully my whole life!
sam M.
Romeoville, IL
I am not a flowery perfume person and never thought I would like something called Flowerbomb. I love it! is smells like nothing else out there. It is not sweet, it is deep and unique and different and is one of the main perfumes I use, Worth the price and will buy again.
Maitlyn R.
Riverside, CA
My favorite scent. Absolutely addictive. It's floral, but gourmand as well so best of you like sweet scents. I don't find it overpoweringly sweet though. It lasts for a couple hours and I can still smell it on my wrists if I put them to my nose after that lol. Definitely my favorite scent.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?