BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Dominique T.
I absolutely love this perfume......Its my go to for everything. Everywhere I go I have people constantly asking me what am I wearing and where can they get from. Its a pretty bottle the frangrance is very long lasting and I recommend this to anyone that loves to smell good!
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love the smell of this perfume so i got lured into buying a bottle. After ripping it out of the box and wearing it out for thefirst time i had to pass the perfume to my mom because it turned into an extremely sweet smelling perfume ad smelled completely different on me I do realize that our bodily chemicals alter fragrances but it smelled ike i had bathes in Aqualina Pink Sugar
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Im beyond happy to see that Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum has won. i cast my vote for it because i absolutely adore this fragrance. This is my mom's favorite and in my top favorites as well.
Violet M.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could say..this scent is orgasmic haha.. I love this perfume it is sexy and smells great and longwearing. I get many compliments and it drives men crazy lol. It has patchouli flower in it therefore it attracts men lol. Not why I got it though1 omg haha It does smell amazing!
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
This smells AMAZING!!!! I was nervous spending the money on it but so glad I did, daily wearing. Not overwhelming and got my sister to buy it as well! Last a while through the day Unlike other brands.
Sadaf s.
I love this fragrance..it's a beautiful and romantic scent . I give it a five star , and it's a great gift for anyone ...I almost feel like anyone can wear this and there is no age appropriateness ...
Allison Y.
Stamford, CT
Love love love this scent. It's classy and timeless, I know I'll be able to wear it in my twenties and into my forties. The bottle design makes it easy for me to take it with me while on vacation too.
Cristina R.
Love this perfume. I'm very picky when it comes to scents or what not but this one made me feel sexy and classy all in one spray. It's a very strong but not too strong perfume. I pick up a light floral hint to it, a light musk aswell. Perfect for date night or just any night scene activity
Shannon L.
Prettiest smelling perfume I have ever later my hands on. A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it. The smell is so sweet and so lovely I can never get enough. When they say a little goes a long way, with this perfume they really really mean it. Love this product.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
This perfume is very good. I even got a sample of it about a year ago and fell in love with the scent. I finally got this as a Christmas gift and I've been wearing it ever since. It has a nice pleasant smell. My uber driver even told me I smelled of wildflowers I was impressed
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?