BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Gabby W.
Rochester Hls, MI
This perfume is one of the best smelling perfumes I own. When I first smelled it I was addicted to it ever since. A day has never gone by that I haven't been complimented on my scent. Can't describe how it smells but it sure does produce a feminine scent a long w/ a lot of questions of "what perfume are you wearing?"
May S.
Phoenixville, PA
This is my winter perfume..... I have been buying this since I received it as a gift about 5 years ago. I love the subtlety of the fragrance, its not overwhelming and lingers throughout the day with just a single spray. It is a little more expensive than most fragrances but definitely worth the investment.
Desiree W.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't wear a lot of perfume due to allergies and most times I avoid it all together. But this perfume is so subtle yet beautifully scented, nice and light. I wear this perfume everyday! It's a part of my wardrobe.
Donyea C.
Port Orange, FL
5 stars because it smelllllllls soooooooo good.i work in the flower biz & this is pretty darn close to the real thing.i have turned all friends who havn't.heard of it on to it.they are hooked too.i do however wish it lasted a bit longer.love flowerbomb one of my all time faves always have it on hand.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
BOMB HOLY GRAIL must have expensive but worth every penny a scent to die for always get tons of compliments anytime I won this perfume long lasting really impressed every perfume lover needs this in there collection.
Karen S.
Carson, CA
This perfume does smell like flowers everybody in my family has this my sister has this mom, cousins, even me yes we all love this :) very feminine smell :) great job viktor and Rolf. It's cost about 110 US dollars
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! It is sweet and floral, and it is soft, but noticeable. I had a sample, and then had to buy the full size. Sadly I ran out, but may try one of the other varieties of it.
Kristin G.
Dallas, TX
So, I've wanted this perfume for a long time but didn't buy it because of the price. I recently ran out of my Christian Sirriano perfume so I decided to splurge and finally get V&R. I really like it and get a lot of compliments. The only complaint I have is that the smell doesn't last very long.
This was a very great smell if you are in to flower smell. The bottle itself was very handy to use and is very portable. The scent was like walking into a flower garden. I would definitely would buy this product again. You only need to use a little bit of the perfume and you would smell wonderful
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
Absolutely adore this scent. It's so lovely. It's warm, it's sexy, it's beautifully unique. I found this scent to be MY scent. The kind of scent that is my signature. I love the bottle as well such a nice product!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora