BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever! It is sweet and floral, and it is soft, but noticeable. I had a sample, and then had to buy the full size. Sadly I ran out, but may try one of the other varieties of it.
Alex F.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever used. It doesn't last as long as some others I've tried but it has the best scent. It's very expensive but it feels worth it. I'm planning on buying it forever and ever.
Jaime C.
Coral Springs, FL
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is my absolute FAVORITE perfume EVER!!! I know it is a bit expensive, but I honestly think it's worth every penny. It is sweet, but not too sweet...strong but not too strong. I always get complimented when wearing it and I think it's appropriate for women of all ages.
Sandra M.
Orange, CA
Another winner! I received this from my hubby and I totally loved it. The scent is subtle it last all day. You can wear it as day or evening scent. I received the gift set that included body lotion and roller ball.
Lex
Indianapolis
This is one of my favorites. It's long lasting and a little goes a long way. Also for vanity purposes the bottle is super cute too. Only thing is the price but it totally worth it and can wear all year around because it's not really sweet but smells more grown but not your grandmas scent old!
Chloe P.
Milpitas, CA
The best scent for night time and going out. I love how this smells and it makes you feel so fancy. Yes its pricey, but it only takes a couple of sprays and it sticks to your skin for hours! definitely worth it!
Ashley D.
P C Beach, FL
Flowerbomb is without a doubt one of my top favorite perfumes that I have ever owned! As soon as I run out, it will be one of my must have scents that I will always want to own in my collection. The scent stands out amongst any other, and I absolutely adore this perfume! Can not rave about it enough.
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
If you're a fan of super sweet, candy-like scents, this is the one for you. I've gone through 4 bottles of it since trying it. The scent is sweet and clean and it stays around so you don't have to keep applying.
Ahileen T.
Orange, CA
This is my go to fragrance! It's a mix of everything I looks in a fragrance. It's floral, sexy, a little musky and dark, and I like it for both day and night! That is a very hard thing to find. Just to let you know I am a very picky consumer when it comes to fragrances too. I either think fragrances are too floral, too sweet or just too strong. But this fragrance is none of the above! Overall, I love love love!
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
This is great I love it so much I would recommend it to anyone it smells great and the scents last a long time I love putting on right after I step out of the shower that's when it smells the best I use it very time I shower
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back