BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Briana S.
Gotha, FL
This has been my favorite perfume for 4 years now. Something about this smell !! It’s soft but warm, sexy but classy and mature, long wearing, and every time I wear this, someone always wants to know what perfume I’m wearing. LOTS of compliments. Extremely expensive though, don’t try it unless you are ready to have a life long commitment to this perfume haha!
shanda c.
Overland Park, KS
This is probably my favorite scent of all time! I love how luxurious it makes me feel. I always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is a bit pricey, but worth it because it lasts a long time and there's a lot in the bottle. I will definitely buy again.
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
This is my all time favorite perfume. It smells sweet and floral. It lasts most of the day. The only negative is that it is expensive. I purchased mine in Sephora and I plan on buying another bottle
Stacy N.
I’m not the type to wear perfume often since I have little babies and it can irritate them but when I’m on a date night, this is my go to scent. So girly and 1 spray is good for the whole night!!
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
This is my favorite scent currently and has been for a while. I just got a huge set for Christmas. My hubby bought it from Lord & Taylor and it came with a cute clutch. I will always buy this yum!
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
Anytime I️ wear this I️ get compliments! You can spray a little bit of this and I️ promise you it lasts all day!!! You can smell it even at the end of the day on your skin and on your hair! It’s expensive but it is so worth it! I️ have been through 4 bottles of this already and it never gets old! Plus they always have a holiday bottle which is so cute!!!
Aubrey G.
Gillette
This is my all time favorite, I’ve worn it for at least 6 years. It lasts all day, and only needs one spray to do so.

Flowerbomb is a sweeter perfume also. It can be overpowering, but as long as you don’t drench yourself in it you’re good to go.  Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De ParfumViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
If I could give this 20 stars I would!! Definitely my signature scent. Have been obsessed with it for years. Yes, it is pricey but the bottle, the smell, and how long it lasts is worth every penny! The smell is very feminine but not overpowering or nauseating. I haven't met someone who dislikes it. Everytime I wear it I get a ton of compliments.
Jordan S.
OH dang, dude!!! This smells so sweet, fruity, floral but not in a powdery old lady way. I love it, this is my first time using it. This is for my ladies that like to smell like Skittles!!
Natacha A.
Bridgeport
Love the fragrance I would buy it over and over again.Usually I can't smell many perfumes as they make me sneeze but this is one if the few that hasn't yet so I would recommend to anyone..
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?