BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
I love this scent . A very sweet yet sexy scent . Very young and different . I love wearing this on nights out and am always asked what I'm wearing . I bought mine at sephora , it was super easy to find.
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
This is my all time favorite fragrance. It is a classic feminine floral scent while still having edgy notes to it. Whenever I wear it I consistency get compliments. I will never be without this perfume!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
You WILL get noticed when you wear this perfume. Be careful not too spray too much on, as a little goes a long way. This is a stronger smelling perfume, and I wouldn't recommend it for people with any slight allergy. It's wonderful if you just want to smell great, and get compliments!
Lydia R.
Have this scent in the roll-on, and love it. It's sweet, musky, and flowery all at the same time. It's not too much of either. The scent isn't super super strong, so you don't have to worry about overdoing it with one spray. I'd definitely like to keep this guy around for a while.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
This stuff smells like heaven. The first time I wore it out, everyone kept asking me what I was wearing. My husband loves it sooo much, he couldn't stop smelling me! I will continue to keep this in my collection.
Christine M.
Canonsburg, PA
Best perfume EVER. It's a little more expensive than others but that's because it's AMAZING and lasts. When i first tried it I was filling up a sample bottle and accidentally sprayed my hand a few times (lol) I washed my hands about 5 times that day and still could smell it. Seriously, get it.
Dagmar N.
New York
Amazing!!!!! The best smell ever i get so many compliments every where i go you will turn heads its so fresh and sweet its great for morning and night!! 100% satisfied a lil pricey but you will love it!
Andrea N.
Decatur, GA
This is my favorite perfume ever. I hesitated at the price tag at first but it's worth it. Smells amazing, and a little goes a long way. Switch over to the eau de toilette for summer. #backyardessentials
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
My all time favorite perfume. It's a light, dusty, floral. There's a hint of patchouli that gives it a perfect earthy undertone. It smells really feminine without being overpoweringly flowery or strong.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I'm not a big fan of perfumes and prefer body sprays, but Flower Bomb smells wonderful! It's not strong and doesn't have the typical perfume spell. It's pretty and light, and my favorite. I want to wash my hair with it, bathe in it, and wash my clothes in it! (I don't, don't worry lol)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?