BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
May T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Favorite fragrance! I received compliments the first day I wore this. It smells sweet but not too overpowering, obviously smells like flowers, but also hints of fruit maybe? It is long lasting and is good for an everyday scent. It is not an in your face perfume which is the best thing about this.
Guadalupe B.
Fayetteville, GA
Oh my gosh..... I'm so so in love with this perfume since the first time I smelled it.. it has a soft scent I just love it I'm going to repurchase it because honestly is just beautiful...... o and the package is bomb.. LOVE IT
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of the most amazing smelling perfumes available! Honestly. I love this scent so much. I feel like a walking rose garden! The floral is so beautiful and balanced well with deeper notes. It's not overwhelming, but it is so beautiful. I could drown in this perfume and die happy. Haha!
D S.
houston
One of my absolute favorites! I had to look up the scent characteristics so I could find others in the same smell family. It gives of a fresh, slightly musky scent when I wear it, and also lasts quite long. A little goes a very long way, so it will take me a while to finish the whole bottle.
Marissa L.
Orlando, FL
I love Flowerbomb. Despite the name, it is not overwhelmingly floral - it's a sweet, almost fruity smell. I wish it were less expensive, but the time I have treated myself to a bottle it's been worth it! Compliments galore and the scent lingers in my scarves and coat and always makes me smile!
Elizabeth B.
Lincoln, NE
Flowerbomb has been my absolute favorite perfume for almost 6 years now. It's sensual enough for year-round use, yet flirty enough to wear in the summer (and not be too heavy). You can have it all: long-lasting, feminine, the right amount of musky, plus the cute packaging. My #1 draft pick.
Lauren T.
This is the best smelling perfume ive ever owned. i had bought a dupe for it and had to get the real the real thing when i ran out after a month. i usually don't like flower perfumes but this one smells so good
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
My very favorite perfume! Worth the investment, i always look for deals on the mini size. Super sultry and spicy and floral all at the same time. i wear this scent on special date nights and events. It's my most cherished fragrance.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This is my absolute favorite perfume. First spray is a little strong but it settles into a nice sweet fragrance. Also found this to be my longest lasting scent. I absolutely love it! It is quite expensive but it is worth every penny. Long lasting means I only need a couple sprays to last all day.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Flowerbomb is probably my favorite fragrance. It's a bit pricey, but I buy their purse spray that can be refilled.
Flowerbomb is a sweet scent, but not sickeningly so. I get so many compliments when I wear it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back