BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jamie W.
I love this perfume. Sooo expensive on the major downside to why I gave it 4 stars..it's a long lasting scent. Smells really classy as much as the Jimmy Choos. I have the roll ball perfume because i have so many perfumes as is. I will be purchasing a big bottle later within a couple months for sure.
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
Another one of my absolute favorites perfumes. I got the gift set as a Christmas present last year from my MIL and fell in love ever since. The smell isn't over powering and last a long time. I will def purchase this fragrance again
Marissa L.
Orlando, FL
I love Flowerbomb. Despite the name, it is not overwhelmingly floral - it's a sweet, almost fruity smell. I wish it were less expensive, but the time I have treated myself to a bottle it's been worth it! Compliments galore and the scent lingers in my scarves and coat and always makes me smile!
Marissa U.
Marshall, NC
I don't usually wear floral-based perfumes. They do not work for my personal chemistry and I don't want to smell like an old lady. Flowerbomb, however, is COMPLETELY different. I LOVE the scent! I get compliments EVERY DAY I wear it. It's my new go-to scent when I want to feel extra-pretty :)
Alexis u.
Dallas, TX
Great staying power, doesn't linger off too far into a room. Bottle is pretty but simple, and looks lovely on a vanity or bathroom counter. Color doesn't stay pink so long, but most don't. Try to get the eau de parfum, not toilette, for staying power
Stacy U.
Buena Park, CA
By far one of the best perfumes I have ever bought!
it is pricey but it's worth it.
the fragrance sticks with you all day and is not over powering (unless you spray a lot).
it's more on the sweet side if smell.
Ebonee L.
Tampa, FL
Not a review, I need this in my life. C'mon influenster send this to me. The floral explosion is so BOMB. If I don't receive the VoxBox I'll be forced to purchase *tear, tear* because it cost an arm and a leg
Mellysa N.
Madison, WI
This is by far my FAVORITE perfume. I first received a small sample from Sephora and just fell in love. As you can probably gather from the name, it has a very floral scent but it's not too overpowering if you are conservative with how much you put on. A little goes a long way with this stuff, and while it's very pricey, it's for that reason that you get a lot of mileage out of it. It's a very romantic scent.
Venezia
San Diego, CA
This perfume is one of the best perfumes I've ever used in my life, although it can be on the pricey side of things -- it's 100
% WORTH IT! I've been using this for about 2 years now and so have some of my friends/family, I've realized that this perfume mixes well with everyone's natural scent!
Meghan F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love Flowerbomb. I bought a small bottle to start out with because it is so expensive, but now I kind of wish I had gotten a larger bottle. It's a strong, sweet smelling perfume that I think is perfect for going out to a club. This perfume lasts a long time and guys seem to love it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?