BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
I was surprised I liked this as much as I did, I feel like a little goes a long way. The smell isn't overwhelming, but it is powerful if that makes sense. It is floral scented, like the name implies, but not old lady floral.
Lauren H.
I bought this fragrance years ago, and I still love it! I think it might be a bit too floral for everyday on me, though. I still really like the scent, and the cool bottle that looks like a grenade is also great! I think this scent would be great for semi-formal day events. It's pretty but not too overpowering!
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
I love how this perfume smells on. It's a very fresh scent. On me it last a good amount of time. I love that it's not to strong and a little goes a long way. I do feel like the price is high but you get your money's worth.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
For me, this scent is just ok. Do you want to smell like a lollipop? Then you should give this a try. But there's no nuance...no complexity that captures the attention. To me this scent is just a little empty for my preference.
brigitte g.
Kissimmee, FL
best perfume ever this always take me back to my mom it's honestly her signature smell and i just love how it just stays with out n your clothes all day it's sweet and soft and settle it's perfect i can't say anything at all n i don't know not one person that doesn't love it stop at sephora and get a sample
Kathy A.
Pleasanton, CA
This is my go to fragrance. I've been wearing it ever since it came out and I reach for it time and time again. I keep a mini lotion and travel size with me all the time and am always asked what it is and complimented on it's fragrance. During holiday season you can't go wrong gifting someone with this gem!
Hannah R.
Hillsborough
I absolutely adore this fragrance. Yes, it is pricey, but it is very luxurious, warm, and sexy. I always get compliments when I wear this, and it will forever be in my collection. If you have not smelled it, go check it out!!
Geeta I.
I have been using this perfume for over 5 years! It is sweet and sophisticated with layered scents of vanilla, musk, and amber. I love how feminine is smells and how long it lasts. It is strong yet subdued and I always get compliments when I wear it. I would repurchase over and over again, would highly recommend!
Vernae H.
Flowerbomb is a spicy-sweet classic that wears best in the winter, but can handle spring surprises. It smells lovely in cold or cool weather. It's strong enough to travel through chilly air, but not too strong for humid days.
Madeline S.
San Antonio, TX
Okay, I have never owned this scent (sadly...) but I tried the rollerball in a Sephora yesterday and it has the most lovely smell. It also surprisingly stayed on all day without it being too strong. I was really surprised.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back