BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Ashley H.
I love this scent. I got it as a sample from Sephora. It has a floral scent which I'm not big on, but there's a kind of spicy undertone to it, which is what makes me keep putting it on. It's definitely on my list of "go-to" smells.
May B.
This is legit heaven in a bottle but ohhh sooo pricey😆😆😆 it's worth every damn penny tho I have to say, my fiancé loves this scent so that adds to its quality, I love the packaging and the bottle, use this every time I'm in Sephora
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Flower bomb is now my absolute favorite perfume of all time. A lot of perfumes don't agree with my body chemistry and end up smelling rancid, but this is perfect. It's long lasting, doesn't smell excessively sweet or floraly as the name would suggest, and women and men alike constantly comment on how much they like the way I smell.
DInah G.
I first smelled this scent when I received a sample of it along with a sephora order. I immediately fell in love and bought it. The scent is very sophisticated and "grown up". This is the kind of scent you wear when you are going to dinner or a fancy party. It smells floral but also clean. It is just such a beautiful, sophisticated scent.
Karla G.
San Ysidro, CA
One of the sexiest and most delicious fragrances I have ever used. Got so many compliments on it. Also the price is not to high. It has a long duration so one bottle can last up to 6 months with daily use and occasional re applying
Julia J.
Crystal Lake, IL
A staple if you love cozy scents. This is my favorite scent of all time, I can smell it from across the room and it's in the best way possible. It lingers but it's never annoying and it's strong but not to the point where it's a noxious fume. It's perfect in every in my eyes and everyone needs to try this scent!
Carissa F.
This smells absolutely delicious. I get so many compliments all day long! Highly Concentrated Perfume So It Lasts All Day. No need to reapply because the high concentration helps it stick to clothing and absorb into the skin.
Marisol F.
My all time favorite perfume! The smell isn't too overwhelming and it last all day/night long. The scent is so fresh and clean you can definitely smell the flowers! I need to buy a smaller version so I can keep it in my purse.
Kayla C.
This scent is insane, I was super impressed with how strong it is. I love it! I received a small bottle to test and I can tell it's going to last a long time. I'm super impressed with this scent and it's well worth the price.
Arabelis M.
UNION CITY, NJ
This a one of the most sexy and lasting scents that I have ever used. I usually don't tend to buy expensive fragrances, but after trying the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume I was hooked. I would buy it again without a doubt.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora