BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my holy grail summer scent. I own to full size bottles and a rollerball for on-the-go application. The scent is so clean and fresh; it's perfect for summer and spring, when you want to smell light and sweet. The scent lasts a considerable amount of time on the skin and it's definitely worth the price tag.
Tanya P.
This has got to be one of my favorite perfume at the moment. It isn't overpowering, yet the staying power of it is amazing. The bottle looks luxurious and chic. I would recommend this perfume if you are into floral scents!
Gina G.
This is my go to night time scent no matter the season. It smells divine! I bought mine at Sephora and I would definitely recommend it . I don't really wear it during the day because of how strong it is but this stuff lasts!
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
I was surprised I liked this as much as I did, I feel like a little goes a long way. The smell isn't overwhelming, but it is powerful if that makes sense. It is floral scented, like the name implies, but not old lady floral.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
For me, this scent is just ok. Do you want to smell like a lollipop? Then you should give this a try. But there's no nuance...no complexity that captures the attention. To me this scent is just a little empty for my preference.
Ashley K.
Fargo, ND
I usually don't like scents that have floral notes in hem but this scent is just pure perfection. It can be worn all year round without it seeming odd with the season. I absolutely love it and will continue to purchase it.
Katherine K.
I like this perfume but it's not my absolute favorite. It has to be the right kind of weather and outfit because this is SO floral. I love the packaging though! It is also kind of expensive for a mass market perfume. I this price point I would rather by from a niche perfumer that I won't smell on anyone else.
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
This is a 5 star perfume... it smells delightful and I kept seeing reviews on youtube and jus decided t go and but it for myself and I don't regret doing so.. one of the best perfumes out there and can be perfume of the year
Alyssa D.
kailua, HI
Great fragrance I first seen it on Sephora What's hot section and hearing and reading so many reviews it's a bit floral for me when I first put it on but the dry down is great I always get complimented when where Flower Bomb
Monica G.
Reedley, CA
The packaging itself is so cute! The perfume smells so good. I love the smell it is not to strong which I love because strong ones make me dizzy. It is perfectly in between and a little goes a long way so you get your moneys worth. I got this free for reviewing purposes but I honestly do like this fragrance.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back